187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I don't know guys life has stressed.
Soo much money ..time is involved in 187 rsms from all of us.
Every thing in life is getting delayed.
No surety what outcome will come.
Plus how luck will treat in australia is biggest hurdle.
Please express your views also guys

It has not been easy for me and my family. No rest of mind, and every plans in our lives remains pending. This is the most difficult time i have ever encountered since i was born and it is traumatic.Ā 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Garry-88 said:

I heard that in the news today Government planned a new policy to keep the immigrants in the regional area for 5years. It can be announce any time.

Yes but it wont affect those already waiting. It will apply to new applicants.

Ā 

And good news is, now with the new Prime Minister, they wont be refusing without asking for further documents.Ā 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

Ā 

And good news is, now with the new Prime Minister, they wont be refusing without asking for further documents.Ā 

Pls where did you get the information.

5 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

It's more than nice. It means no more nonsensical refusals with ridiculous reasons.Ā 

Ā 

It is really a good news, they should not just take applicants for granted, we deserve some respect. Am still surprise that after march announcement, which am aware that the applicants rate has drastically reduced but they are still delaying visa processing.Ā 

2 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

Ā 

No,Ā  Ā 5 years program applies to all of us even people who got permanent residency on skilled visas if they dont stay there for 5 years they wouldn't be able to to get their citizenship. Well that's what the government is saying.but the question is we can apply for citizenship afterĀ  1 year of pr grant once we get citizenship how can they stop us from going anywhere.

1 hour ago, Cook187@22may2017 said:

No,Ā  Ā 5 years program applies to all of us even people who got permanent residency on skilled visas if they dont stay there for 5 years they wouldn't be able to to get their citizenship. Well that's what the government is saying.but the question is we can apply for citizenship afterĀ  1 year of pr grant once we get citizenship how can they stop us from going anywhere.

They will change the requirements for 187 visas to Citizenship but all this f*kcing around is only making it worse for everyone.Ā 

12 minutes ago, SineadK said:

They will change the requirements for 187 visas to Citizenship but all this f*kcing around is only making it worse for everyone.Ā 

This so fu....d up ,idk what are we gonna do in a shity little town for 5 years I have been working here for almost two years and another two years once I get my residency, some brainless government this isĀ 

Edited by Cook187@22may2017
Changes

Hi can you please explain in a simple language that how long it takes from getting PR to citizen.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 
May be "won't refusing without asking any questions all"
applies to people who have filed their case after March 2018 ?

8 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

May be "won't refusing without asking any questions all"
applies to people who have filed their case after March 2018 ?

Absolutely not.

It was only done as part ofĀ Minister Dutton's crackdown trying to reduce immigration numbers.

It has nothing to do with dates of application.Ā 

Hello thereĀ 

just wanna share my time line as i have been reading this forum for quite a while

Ā 

Visa and nomination applied on 23 nov 2017Ā 

rcb approved after 5 days

position Cook

i have been waiting almost a year but no news what so ever its so frustrating guys I am on a bridging visa E at the moment and i wanna quit my job as soon as i get the visa i will quitĀ 

• Sad 1