187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello guys

congrats to all the guys who has been granted .

ive got a question about the immi account status.

my time line is,

nomination 29/06/2016

visa 4/7/2016

LR country , onshore , cook

my immi account has been showing "submitted" since I submitted the application,

I'm wondering when iit gets received, which is the next step. And what's the difference between those two status.

plz help me I'm desperately waiting it to be granted. Thanks

Hello guys

my time line is,

nomination 29/06/2016

visa 4/7/2016

I'm wondering when iit gets received, which is the next step. And what's the difference between those two status.

Have you Got Bridging visa ???

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Hello guys

my time line is,

nomination 29/06/2016

visa 4/7/2016

My one is received from day 1

Yes I've got letters from immi office

Than check with your MA and Asked them about this problem because it's clear that if status shows submitted which means immi haven't received your File. If they Received you file than it shows received.

As you are the first one I have seen with this type of problem.

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Than check with your MA and Asked them about this problem because it's clear that if status shows submitted which means immi haven't received your File. If they Received you file than it shows received.

As you are the first one I have seen with this type of problem.

Retail Store Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Thanks . I need to ask MA

Hi, Please welcome me in the club..

I have applied RCB, Employer Nomination and Visa application one after other within same week in last December, just before running out of my current 485 visa. The position is as an Auto Electrican Under RSMS.

After waiting 8 weeks, today my employer received an email from RDA Northern Rivers requesting further documents relating to existing staffs salary being low. I am worried about RCB application being delayed due to further

documents subsequently could result nomination being refused if they happen to look at my document prior to providing RCB approval. Can anyone pls give me some thoughts regarding this?

Thanks in advance

Hi

my kind friends,

Plz help me i m on very frustrating mode. I got nominantion approved 187 rsms on 30-11-16. I want to knw that can i see nomination approved letter from my agent ? How much time to get visa after nomination approved ? My another question is how much chances to get visa or refuse visa after nomination approved ? N any legal time to reply by immi department abt visa after nomination approved ? My last question is can i inquire direct to immigration department?

Plz reply asap

Thanks a lot

Hi

my kind friends,

Plz help me i m on very frustrating mode. I got nominantion approved 187 rsms on 30-11-16. I want to knw that can i see nomination approved letter from my agent ? How much time to get visa after nomination approved ? My another question is how much chances to get visa or refuse visa after nomination approved ? N any legal time to reply by immi department abt visa after nomination approved ? My last question is can i inquire direct to immigration department?

Plz reply asap

Thanks a lot

Hi

my kind friends,

Plz reply asap

Thanks a lot