187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I've been watching this forum for some time while waiting to see if my PR visa application would be successful, so thanks everyone for making the process feel less lonely!

In June 2016, when my visa application and nomination was lodged, my MA said it'll take on average 7/8 months to hear the outcome. After reading about waiting times on this forum I was bracing myself for a longer wait. Just over 7 months later, on 8 February 2017, I get the answer.

Details

Low risk country

Office Manager

6 July 2016 applied for the nominated position

6 July 2016 applied for PR visa

15 July 2016 UK police check uploaded

5 August 2016 Aus police check uploaded

19 August 2016 health check info uploaded

8 February 2017 nomination approved and PR visa granted.

No additional documents requested.

Soo happy. :laugh: Hang in there!

I've been watching this forum for some time while waiting to see if my PR visa application would be successful, so thanks everyone for making the process feel less lonely!

In June 2016, when my visa application and nomination was lodged, my MA said it'll take on average 7/8 months to hear the outcome. After reading about waiting times on this forum I was bracing myself for a longer wait. Just over 7 months later, on 8 February 2017, I get the answer.

Details

Low risk country

Office Manager

6 July 2016 applied for the nominated position

6 July 2016 applied for PR visa

15 July 2016 UK police check uploaded

5 August 2016 Aus police check uploaded

19 August 2016 health check info uploaded

8 February 2017 nomination approved and PR visa granted.

No additional documents requested.

Soo happy. [emoji23] Hang in there!

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hi does anyone know how you go about booking medicals?

i done the emedical online but it said we would get an email with clinic details but we haven't received an email yet. When i was doing the Bupa thing online to request the medical it gave me an address to select (only one in Darwin) but it didn't give me the option to book online or give me the number.

Just confused as to whether i have to wait for a email from immigration or not. My migration agent isn't too helpful with this.

Thanks in advance

i done the emedical online but it said we would get an email with clinic details but we haven't received an email yet. When i was doing the Bupa thing online to request the medical it gave me an address to select (only one in Darwin) but it didn't give me the option to book online or give me the number.

Just confused as to whether i have to wait for a email from immigration or not. My migration agent isn't too helpful with this.

Thanks in advance

give ring to bupa. they will book on phone

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

nomination applied : 23 Jul 2016

187 rsms

PR visa applied : 7 aug 2016

? Still waiting .......

Does anyone know which months files are processing??????

Does anyone know which months files are immigration processing????

46ac989c15f7f25deabcbb02e09773ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

nomination applied : 23 Jul 2016

187 rsms

PR visa applied : 7 aug 2016

í*½í±€ Still waiting .......

Does anyone know which months files are processing??????

Does anyone know which months files are immigration processing????

I applied 1 June still no response

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Thanks in advance

Its call health sonic in darwin they are partner with bupa. The adress is 22 smith st darwin near bus teminal. U can call them for booking.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and August 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

I can't believe it! If you realise, they are processing August for 186 visa applicatins and they are still stuck with March for the 187 ones.

Disappointed... [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe it! If you realise, they are processing August for 186 visa applicatins and they are still stuck with March for the 187 ones.

Disappointed... [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are processing th transition stream first because thats the priority but slow on other like DE. My mate applied on last week June 2016 but got a result early Feb. Im waiting mine applied August 2016 on Transition stream.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think they are processing th transition stream first because thats the priority but slow on other like DE. My mate applied on last week June 2016 but got a result early Feb. Im waiting mine applied August 2016 on Transition stream.

Yup it looks that way. At my place two people received their PR Friday/Monday just gone and they're both on Transition from 457 and applied mid July 2016.

I've applied DE on 2nd April 2016 (LR, Onshore) and yet to hear or have any information requested.

Yup it looks that way. At my place two people received their PR Friday/Monday just gone and they're both on Transition from 457 and applied mid July 2016.

I've applied DE on 2nd April 2016 (LR, Onshore) and yet to hear or have any information requested.

Dont think about it too much. If its for you its for you. Just provide all information requested. Just did mine myself hopefully it would be enough.

Dont think about it too much. If its for you its for you. Just provide all information requested. Just did mine myself hopefully it would be enough.

I wasn't really worried, just providing some info to others backing up the difference between TRN and DE 187 visas.