187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 16/03/2017 at 2:37 PM, akumar said:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 15 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Hi Akumar,

from where we can get this email information.

can you please advise what should I do to get this type of email.

thanks 

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Thanks Santosh1, my visa loge on the beginning of December 2016, do you think this is the reason I still waiting?

Hi, sidhu and Kiran02, did you guys loge visa together with nomination? 

My nomination is 23 march 2016

Visa 16 Dec 2016

Edited by Kiran02

6 minutes ago, Kiran02 said:

My nomination is 23 march 2016

Visa 16 Dec 2016

I think we are stud on the same situation. Good luck mate, fringe cross we can get this done before the end of this financial year. We are not expect we can get our visa and nomination at the same time, arent we?  

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 March 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and September 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

6 hours ago, Raymond said:

Thanks Santosh1, my visa loge on the beginning of December 2016, do you think this is the reason I still waiting?

Hi, sidhu and Kiran02, did you guys loge visa together with nomination? 

I dont think so raymond. They might grant you nomition next week then after couple of months your pr will be granted.

Hi

My potential employer is sorting the RCB application for my 187 application.  I have my positive skills assessment as well.  However, she is keen I start there by Christmas 2017 & looking at the 187 time line makes me know that this is not achievable. 

I don't want to pay my agent etc or for the visas and then have the employer change their mind as they are tired of waiting! Any advice? !?!

3 minutes ago, User478 said:

As a cookk.....nomination and visa grant same day ..last friday

Hi Dear,

I think it should be in Victoria, if he/she got visa in May 2016 Files, coz I applied in 13 May 2016 Cook DE 457 to 187 QLD RCB approved 18 May stil even not Allocation??just waiting

Anyway GOODLUCK EVERYONE

1 hour ago, sandy11 said:

Anyone from April..I m 11/04/2016..waiting kills

I applied 6th april 2016 both nomination and visa as a cook but no news at all. still know nothing that  how long i have to wait more.

Edited by akumar