187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

Hi guys  , anyone have idea after nomination approval and asking for afp check  how long it take for visa ? 

nomination approved and ask Police clearance same day - 5/10/2018

require document ( submitted) - AFP - 11/10/2018

more than 28 days, no news.  My agent email them tree times, still no news. some people get visa in 2 weeks, some in one month or two. Some people waiting from more than 6 months after nomination approved and file open. 

Hi Guys! 

My Timeline

Position: Office Manager / WA

Jan 2017 -  RCB Approved 1 week after

Feb 2017: Visa / Nomination Application

Sep 2018 - Filed was opened (no news before that) - Information Requested: Company financials for nomination, and health checks/ form 80 for my visa

Oct 2018 Information Submitted

Oct 28: Golden email: Visa and Nomination approved at the same time

Please be positive, if you are doing the right thing, everything should be ok! All the best guys

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, KarenBG said:

Hi Guys! 

My Timeline

Sep 2018 - Filed was opened (no news before that) - Information Requested: Company financials for nomination, and health checks/ form 80 for my visa

Please be positive, if you are doing the right thing, everything should be ok! All the best guys

Many many congratulations Karen🎉🎉🎉 God is blessings all of us one by one🙏🏻 Would you please share about your company profile like turnover number of employees and area of operations etc. you filled me with positivity as i am on the position of office manager too😊😊 Thank you.

cheers 🎉🎉🎉 

7 minutes ago, KarenBG said:

Hi Guys! 

My Timeline

Congrats 

Mine also as office manager 

U gave me hope 

Last month MA told employer to submitt BAS , Tax Return of buisness , when i asked him he said he need to update immigration ... Submitted last friday .... 

Is same thing happened to u or ur case was different 

And how u knew it that file was open .. Did they sent u an email ?

1 minute ago, NAWAP LOED said:

Congrats 

Mine also as office manager 

U gave me hope 

Last month MA told employer to submitt BAS , Tax Return of buisness , when i asked him he said he need to update immigration ... Submitted last friday .... 

Is same thing happened to u or ur case was different 

And how u knew it that file was open .. Did they sent u an email ?

Hi, Yes immi asked the same to my company. I knew the file had been opened when they sent me the email requesting further information. I did not hear from immi before that. All the best

Just now, KarenBG said:

Hi, Yes immi asked the same to my company. I knew the file had been opened when they sent me the email requesting further information. I did not hear from immi before that. All the best

Sorry, Immi asked those docs to my employer, tax bas etc.

9 minutes ago, Sharma99 said:

Many many congratulations Karen🎉🎉🎉 God is blessings all of us one by one🙏🏻 Would you please share about your company profile like turnover number of employees and area of operations etc. you filled me with positivity as i am on the position of office manager too😊😊 Thank you.

cheers 🎉🎉🎉 

Hi! You will get it too!

Education sector, small to medium size company and 22 employees. Not sure about the turnover. 

All the best

36 minutes ago, KarenBG said:

It means my file is opened too 

Further information means AFP or Medical or something else ?

Edited by NAWAP LOED

11 hours ago, Harvinder said:

Hi RCB approved in 2 weeks from Warrnabool.Had good/solid documentation and only 1 sponsor for rsms at that time.

MA made proper file for RCB ; I would say. Not sure about nomination now. Pray to god 🙏

Thank you for ur valuable reply

God bless you....

Those applying with level one occupation and LR countries are given priority. God help us to move from our level to a higher level. This situation have taught me a lesson. DOHA please, can we go back to 2017 applications, i am asking in the name of God and do things accordingly. 

2 minutes ago, Synergy22 said:

Those applying with level one occupation and LR countries are given priority. God help us to move from our level to a higher level. This situation have taught me a lesson. DOHA please, can we go back to 2017 applications, i am asking in the name of God and do things accordingly. 

Don’t worry dear, we will get our golden emails definitely very soon🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 It’s on the way.....😊

Horror story.

MA called my partner's co-worker who is also being sponsored by their company since March 2017. At fist, they were excited getting a call from their MA. But then MA asked them if they removed their file from Immi. They were surprised because they had no access to their account, having trusted everything to their MA. So MA told them that someone deleted their account in Immi and MA only found out because the MA's office was following up the application because so many RSMS applications have been approved already. The applicants were devastated and crying. This happened last week.

What happened was this. Immi has been updating computer files lately and their file was accidentally deleted by the IT people! Fortunately, Immi had backups and found out that their file was there. Now Immi is asking them for updated medical and AFP so it looks like they are getting their golden ticket soon.

Ask your MAs to check your files if they are still there if you have no access.

On 03/11/2018 at 01:59, KarenBG said:

Hi Guys! 

My Timeline

Hey 

can u please tell me if u submitted audited company’s financial documents or unaudited?? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Guys tell me one thing.
The status RECIVED on immi website will change when nominations will be done or visa will be done.
Anyone has idea what all status are there in chronological order and what they mean ?
Thanks

No change on nomination approved but when they open file it changes in to initial assessment 

44 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

So brother when initial assessment is written that will mean that nomination is cleared or still pending ?
How one will come to know nominations is cleared?
How long it takes after nomination and visa grant period ?

Hope you can answer them. Thanks

Nobody knows how long it will take. Some people are getting in a year and some are still waiting more thn 20 month.

1 hour ago, Rajat Babbar said:

So brother when initial assessment is written that will mean that nomination is cleared or still pending ?

If you use MA, they should send you the nomination approval noticsay.Initial assessment on your visa application, means that they have open your case and require more docs from you. Doesnt mean that they already approve your nomination. Check with your MA whether your nomination is open or no I would say.

4 hours ago, Bishal911 said:

No change on nomination approved but when they open file it changes in to initial assessment 

Can anyone please tell me how many steps will be there till visa approval. My immi account shows "Received "  but my MA said it shows "In Progress". Please guys give your suggestions. 

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

You can’t find any changes even after nomination approved or refused  . But when they open the file  Yiu can see intial assessment on immi account. Nomination is completely different and surprised for all of us until migration agent inform us about it. It’s nothing relate with immi account . 

Just now, Bishal911 said:

You can’t find any changes even after nomination approved or refused  . But when they open the file  Yiu can see intial assessment on immi account. Nomination is completely different and surprised for all of us until migration agent inform us about it. It’s nothing relate with immi account . 

20 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Can anyone please tell me how many steps will be there till visa approval. My immi account shows "Received "  but my MA said it shows "In Progress". Please guys give your suggestions. 

Received mean they handy touch your file yet . It’s on que