187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone I m following this forum from long time just want to share my happiness with you all my pr granted today evening here is timeline .                                     Nomination and visa applied on    7 June 2016, granted today occupation pastry cook.               All d best to all . 

Congrats mate...was it 187 DE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,

I pray that the visas are coming through more quickly. It seems that if you make an enquiry or submit proof of how desperate your employer is (work load etc), it gets the ball rolling. Try it.

Our timeline.....

RCB Application : 21 October 2016

RCB Approved : 01 November 2016

Nomination Application : 08 November 2016

Visa Application : 08 November 2016

Nomination and Visa APPROVED TODAY : 01 May 2016 (LESS than 6 months).

HR, Direct Entry.

Conveyancer.

Don't loose hope.  Thank you everyone for your support over the last few months. 

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

I pray that the visas are coming through more quickly. It seems that if you make an enquiry or submit proof of how desperate your employer is (work load etc), it gets the ball rolling. Try it.
Our timeline.....

RCB Application : 21 October 2016

RCB Approved : 01 November 2016

Nomination Application : 08 November 2016

Visa Application : 08 November 2016

Nomination and Visa APPROVED TODAY : 01 May 2016 (LESS than 6 months).
HR, Direct Entry.
Conveyancer.

Don't loose hope.  Thank you everyone for your support over the last few months. 

Congratulations mate

• Like 1

Congrats.
I think you are the next one Ajm. 

Hopefully..
So stressed becoz applied 1 June still nothing .
Called 4 times but same reply that u r in pipeline.

• Like 1

They are picking up randomly. One of my got her PR last week. She applied end of June DE as a cook. Hopefully soon we will hear something. 

What is ur time line and occupation ?

Not Immi. But I talk with my Agent yesterday . He told me, we may hear something in June. According to results coming in they are working on April and June files. They are not telling anything on individual case.  Did you applied onshore?  

Not Immi. But I talk with my Agent yesterday . He told me, we may hear something in June. According to results coming in they are working on April and June files. They are not telling anything on individual case.  Did you applied onshore?  

Yup onshore
But there are lot of people from may as well

Yeah I know even some people are still waiting from March[emoji848]. Its frustrating they should work according to timelines. It doesn't make sense to pick files randomly. 

Yup..
I think they divide there files by months but some teams are slow and some are fast

Just a curiosity 

does my employer have all rights to withdraw my application before i get my pr i applied as chef 187 havent heard anything yet.i am already working with them but having issues with them what do you suggest friends

thank you 

Hi Guys I have called immi again today.. the story was same ur file has not been allocated..I cant tell u exact time whn it will allocate I m not the person who allocate files..Ur file is still in pipeline we will contact u.. make sure ur docs r up to date..respond is same everytime..I dont know wt to do..? Any one with the same story

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz