187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

No they have not asked for any docsĀ as my nomination has not been opened yet. Has anyone have any idea if they will ask for that?Ā 
I applied on 8th of May 2016, cook.
How about yoursĀ Sandy, occupation and timeline?

Did u applied DE187 RSMS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The below information could be use full for those who were worried about recent changes will affect 187 or not?

Changes affecting 186 ENS and 187 RSMS visa:

Ā Date of Ā Change Ā Nature of Change and Effect Ā Pre-19 April 2017
Ā From 19 Ā April 2017
  • Changes to occupations that can be nominated for 186 ENS (Direct Entry steam) visa ā€“ Direct Entry stream) (does not affect 187 RSMS visa or 186 RSMS (Temporary Residence Transitional stream) visa. Introducing Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and Short-term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL):
    • 216 occupations removed
    • 24 occupations will have nomination restricted to regional Australia (caveats)
  • Nominate an occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List. No occupation specific nomination restriction.
Ā From 01 July Ā 2017
  • English language requirement: IELTS of 6 required in each component.
  • Maximum age of 45 at the time of application for Direct Entry stream.
  • Maximum age of 50 at the time of application for Temporary Residence Transitional stream (current requirement).
  • Only the Direct Entry stream requiresĀ competent EnglishĀ (for IELTS, 6 in each component). Vocational English (for IELTS, 5 in each component) is required for Temporary Residence Transitional stream.
  • Maximum age of 50 at the time of application both Direct Entry and Temporary Residence Transitional stream.
Ā Before 31 Ā December Ā 2017
  • Collection of Tax File Number (TFN) for 457 visa holders and other employer sponsored migrants for data matching with ATO.
  • Publication of sanctioned sponsors.
  • No collection of TFN.
  • No publication of sanctioned sponsor.
Ā From March Ā 2018
  • MLTSSL will apply for both 186 (ENS) and 187 (RSMS) visas with additional occupation available for 187 RSMS.
  • Employer must pay the Australian market salary and meet the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) which is currently $53,900.
  • The period before eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Temporary Residence Transitional stream extends from 2 years to 3 years.
  • At least 3 yearsā€™ relevant work experience.
  • Maximum age of 45 at the time of application for all applicants.
  • Strengthened training requirement.
  • For 186 ENS, nominate an occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List.
  • For 187 RSMS, nominate an occupation that is at ANZSCO skill level 1 to 3.
  • Employer must pay the Australian market salary but do not need to meet TSMIT.
  • The period before eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Temporary Residence Transitional stream is 2 years.
  • No need for work experience for 187 RSMS.
  • Maximum age of 45 at the time of application with certain exemptions.
  • No training requirement for 187 RSMS. For 186 ENS, training requirement same as 457
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, ashuj1 said:

The below information could be use full for those who were worried about recent changes will affect 187 or not?

Ā From 19 Ā April 2017
  • Changes to occupations that can be nominated for 186 ENS (Direct Entry steam) visa ā€“ Direct Entry stream) (does not affect 187 RSMS visa or 186 RSMS (Temporary Residence Transitional stream) visa. Introducing Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and Short-term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL):
    • 24 occupations will have nomination restricted to regional Australia (caveats)
  • Nominate an occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List. No occupation specific nomination restriction.
Ā From 01 July Ā 2017
  • Maximum age of 50 at the time of application for Temporary Residence Transitional stream (current requirement).
  • Only the Direct Entry stream requiresĀ competent EnglishĀ (for IELTS, 6 in each component). Vocational English (for IELTS, 5 in each component) is required for Temporary Residence Transitional stream.
  • Maximum age of 50 at the time of application both Direct Entry and Temporary Residence Transitional stream.
  • Collection of Tax File Number (TFN) for 457 visa holders and other employer sponsored migrants for data matching with ATO.
  • No collection of TFN.
Ā From March Ā 2018
  • MLTSSL will apply for both 186 (ENS) and 187 (RSMS) visas with additional occupation available for 187 RSMS.
  • Employer must pay the Australian market salary and meet the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) which is currently $53,900.
  • The period before eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Temporary Residence Transitional stream extends from 2 years to 3 years.
  • For 186 ENS, nominate an occupation that is on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List.
  • The period before eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Temporary Residence Transitional stream is 2 years.
  • No training requirement for 187 RSMS. For 186 ENS, training requirement same as 457

Thanks for posting this.Ā 

• Like 1

Thank you anshuj for passing on this bit of information it really reduces my stress to some extend .. still best of luck toĀ all the applicants keep posting this forum is really a good place as so many are involved .. I think my time will fly following itĀ 

• Like 1

Ā From 19 Ā April 2017
Ā From 01 July Ā 2017
  • No collection of TFN.
Ā From March Ā 2018

Ā 

Hy buddy where did you get from ???

Ā 

As per Fact sheet 2 they didn't mentioned that 3 years experience is not required for RSMS 187.

Ā 

Some Agents says that new applicants will required 3 year experience after march 2018 for RSMS 187.

Ā 

Ā 

Retail Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

1 hour ago, Jamie03 said:

Ā 

Hy buddy where did you get from ???

Ā 

As per Fact sheet 2 they didn't mentioned that 3 years experience is not required for RSMS 187.

Ā 

Some Agents says that new applicants will required 3 year experience after march 2018 for RSMS 187.

Ā 

Ā 

Retail Manager

Nom & Visa 29/04/2016

HR,QLD

Hello buddy is ur application allocated to a CO or still waiting on nominationĀ 

Hey guys, if all the paperwork is done correctly, what are the chances that immi is going to refuse the nomination based on the size of the business? I am the manager of a coffee shop and I am the only full time employee. We have about 4 senior employees (15-20 hrs/week) and 4 juniors (4-7 hrs/week), all casuals but australians. The business has grown a lot under my management and now it is profitable. Before my arrival, the business had an enormous loss. Immi can clearly see the difference as we uploaded updated profit and loss statement back in February 2017.
Nomination and visa applied 30 June 2016.

Hey guys, if all the paperwork is done correctly, what are the chances that immi is going to refuse the nomination based on the size of the business? I am the manager of a coffee shop and I am the only full time employee. We have about 4 senior employees (15-20 hrs/week) and 4 juniors (4-7 hrs/week), all casuals but australians. The business has grown a lot under my management and now it is profitable. Before my arrival, the business had an enormous loss. Immi can clearly see the difference as we uploaded updated profit and loss statement back in February 2017.
Nomination and visa applied 30 June 2016.

Have u get contacted by case officer ?

Ā SahibbĀ 

I've called immi many times.Ā 

Its impossible to get any details from them. The standard answer is that "case officer will be in touch should he need further information ".Ā 

Though now they tell me that my "file is being processed." When I ask if case officer has been allocated they say no. They won't even tell what they mean by "being processed".Ā 

Ā 

Ā SahibbĀ 
I've called immi many times.Ā 
Its impossible to get any details from them. The standard answer is that "case officer will be in touch should he need further information ".Ā 
Though now they tell me that my "file is being processed." When I ask if case officer has been allocated they say no. They won't even tell what they mean by "being processed".Ā 
Ā 

Very tough time I know what ur MA SAID mine 29 March still waiting God bless us

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app