187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

nom and visa 26/4 is still waiting.

in my opinion, I think immi probably was holding up with the process for the new policy to come out + there r many public holiday on Apirl ( Easter, Anzac ).

Thus, it is very slow process even though is been a month after they updated they r processing April files on 15 march and they only processed few April applications base on the update on this forum.

btw, new occupation lists r sucks!!!!

21 hours ago, Simarjot said:

Very frustrated today feeling so bored and annoyed. What is immi people doing. They really do not care about our stressful life.

my nomination has been approved on 8th march( 1 and half month ago),but they didn't even open my visa file yet, my medical has been expired (on dec 2016) on immi account it showing medical has been finalised and visa application can be continue , but my lawyer said when my file will be allocate to case officer he will generate new hap ID to attend new medical . I am just thinking when they will open file and ask for medical and also for my partner's (ielts fee) also how long they will take to finalised case after these documents request .

anyone has any idea how long my application can take to be allocate to the case officer 

nomi-on 18th march 2016 approved on 8th march 2017

visa on 11th may 2016.....still waiting 

offshore,high risk country, cook 

Don't worry my friend, you are not the worse. I and Kiran02 both nomination on 23th March (stilling waiting) and Visa on December. At least you know you are more than half way there, my be just one little step, but us, we are not even sure weather we can get approve on our nomination. Even then, we both have our nomination, we still need to wait another half year for our visa.  

Just now, sahibb said:

Hi Raymond just a question that my English test already expired on 30 March and I'm still waiting do u think it doesn't matter or the co can ask for new one

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

How long since you take your English test? I suppose they will recognize your score in 3 years 

Hi guys,

My timelime 27/4/16 457 to Rsms. My 457 has been expired on 25 mar 2017 nd now on bridging visa A.i m going to apply bridging visa B coz i hav to send my child to India due to some circumstances  and my MA said i can only apply for 3 months bt i need minimum 6 months visa. Its only for my child.could any one suggests is it possible?  Plz reply 

23 hours ago, Jas88 said:

Hi guys i am worried with this new news i have been nominated for IMPORTER OR EXPORTER  which is been now removed 

Nomination lodged 23 jan 2017

Visa 23 jan 2017 

RCB APPROVED 

It only affects new applications. :)

12 hours ago, SaurabhG said:

Nomination 14/04/2016

visa 20/04/2016

Retail manager

still waiting ?

Hello mate from which company did you apply as a retail manager .. we have also applied for the same position 

thank you 

5 hours ago, sahibb said:

Hi Raymond just a question that my English test already expired on 30 March and I'm still waiting do u think it doesn't matter or the co can ask for new one

I asked my MA and few other MA about this as we are in same setuation and all of them said we just needed PTE or IELTS to be valid only at the time applying visa so should not be any issue but who knows it's totally up to the CO I guess, don't stress as it's of no use immigration is going ku Ku can do any thing they want ??

I asked my MA and few other MA about this as we are in same setuation and all of them said we just needed PTE or IELTS to be valid only at the time applying visa so should not be any issue but who knows it's totally up to the CO I guess, don't stress as it's of no use immigration is going ku Ku can do any thing they want [emoji854][emoji854]

Thanks for hope s.md

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 19 April 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and November 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

Damn, what happened to April applications!!!!

51 minutes ago, sahibb said:

March still waiting and they r working on April sooo funny don't know what they r doing

I guess theirs only two March applicants left from this forum. If they were taking so long to be assess ofcourse they need to start April applicants as April applicants were taking so long to be process as well. Does it make sense? 

I guess theirs only two March applicants left from this forum. If they were taking so long to be assess ofcourse they need to start April applicants as April applicants were taking so long to be process as well. Does it make sense? 

It was nothing about u mate I was talking about immi working speed does it make sense to you now don't get personal

3 hours ago, PanadaApr said:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 19 April 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April and November 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided and attached to your application via your Immi Account, so when your case is allocated, it may be processed as quickly as possible.

Damn, what happened to April applications!!!!

Hi PanadaApr. 

How are you able to get these messages from immigration?

I am using an agent and she hasn't given me access to my immi account. She is handling everything. I have proof of applying for everything etc but get no updates like this one.

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, sahibb said:

It was nothing about u mate I was talking about immi working speed does it make sense to you now don't get personal

I'm not April I'm May. I'm not being personal. You wrote March still waiting while they are already working on April. I understand your frustration but everyone is frustrated too. Your comment is just selfish so you want April to wait until the 2 March applicants have finish? What if they finish June? So April will be only be starting on June? That's even more funny. As you know it depends on your case why it taking so long like how credible and convincing are your documents, occupation, HR/LR, location, etc.. did you get educated now?:)