187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Guest Simarjot

Very frustrated today feeling so bored and annoyed. What is immi people doing. They really do not care about our stressful life.

my nomination has been approved on 8th march( 1 and half month ago),but they didn't even open my visa file yet, my medical has been expired (on dec 2016) on immi account it showing medical has been finalised and visa application can be continue , but my lawyer said when my file will be allocate to case officer he will generate new hap ID to attend new medical . I am just thinking when they will open file and ask for medical and also for my partner's (ielts fee) also how long they will take to finalised case after these documents request .

anyone has any idea how long my application can take to be allocate to the case officer 

nomi-on 18th march 2016 approved on 8th march 2017

visa on 11th may 2016.....still waiting 

offshore,high risk country, cook 

Guest Simarjot

Please friends give me some hope and ideas ,today my brain is so stressful , really worried about my kids study they already missed 1and half year school life.I can not concentrate on anything,just checking email,immi account and pomsinoz 100 times a day

36 minutes ago, Simarjot said:

Very frustrated today feeling so bored and annoyed. What is immi people doing. They really do not care about our stressful life.

my nomination has been approved on 8th march( 1 and half month ago),but they didn't even open my visa file yet, my medical has been expired (on dec 2016) on immi account it showing medical has been finalised and visa application can be continue , but my lawyer said when my file will be allocate to case officer he will generate new hap ID to attend new medical . I am just thinking when they will open file and ask for medical and also for my partner's (ielts fee) also how long they will take to finalised case after these documents request .

anyone has any idea how long my application can take to be allocate to the case officer 

Don't Worry much, we cant do anything here, as they said 13 months so I think your file will get finalize by June. I wish you a good luck. Take care

Hi I can understand your situation very well.. but when they will open ur visa file they will ask the medical and Ielts.. again they will make u wait again..
It seems like its nvr ending game..bcoz they dont follow any time line.. its all abt assumptions. I wish u very gud luck and want to encourage u dont lose hope try to change ur mind mate.. it will end one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Applied on 22 June 2016 as a chef from high risk country on 187 onshore .my Medicare card valid for next 22 June ,I don't think they can touch my files before that what gona happens do I need to contact with Medicare or have to wait for case officer 

15 minutes ago, Nayan said:

Applied on 22 June 2016 as a chef from high risk country on 187 onshore .my Medicare card valid for next 22 June ,I don't think they can touch my files before that what gona happens do I need to contact with Medicare or have to wait for case officer 

You don't need to contact Medicare as they can see your visa status.

if there is no change till 22 may then they will send you another Medicare card with one year validity.

• Like 1

Guest Simarjot
3 hours ago, sandy11 said:

Hi I can understand your situation very well.. but when they will open ur visa file they will ask the medical and Ielts.. again they will make u wait again..
It seems like its nvr ending game..bcoz they dont follow any time line.. its all abt assumptions. I wish u very gud luck and want to encourage u dont lose hope try to change ur mind mate.. it will end one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Thanks bro for encouraging me,it's very hard to wait offshore,because I am struggling from last 9years for this goal. I had to leave Australia in November 2015,I submitted all documents photocopy to my lawyer before leaving and I was hoping to hear about nomination from my lawyer but then in early march he let me knew that my employer did not provide some business paperwork. Finally my lawyer lodged my nomination in mid of march. Then again after my so many requests he lodged my visa application in mid of may 2016.I think it's more than enough for me.i have not sent my kids to school in my home country and now so worried about their future.please God help us we are in such a bad situation. Just praying and hoping for positive outcome 

7 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

Hello guys can we know how many are still waiting from April 2016 applicant here? Pls write your occupation and date of nomination and visa lodged. Many thanks. 

Nomination 14/04/2016

visa 20/04/2016

Retail manager

still waiting ?

8 hours ago, 27May2016 said:

Hello guys can we know how many are still waiting from April 2016 applicant here? Pls write your occupation and date of nomination and visa lodged. Many thanks. 

Nomination&visa 20/04/2016

Health practice manager

DE onshore

Edited by yuderdc

8 hours ago, Simarjot said:

Thanks bro for encouraging me,it's very hard to wait offshore,because I am struggling from last 9years for this goal. I had to leave Australia in November 2015,I submitted all documents photocopy to my lawyer before leaving and I was hoping to hear about nomination from my lawyer but then in early march he let me knew that my employer did not provide some business paperwork. Finally my lawyer lodged my nomination in mid of march. Then again after my so many requests he lodged my visa application in mid of may 2016.I think it's more than enough for me.i have not sent my kids to school in my home country and now so worried about their future.please God help us we are in such a bad situation. Just praying and hoping for positive outcome 

just hang on there mate. I think the processing will speed up from now on since after the new policy many 457 and 186 applications have to be withdrawn so there will be more staff to handle 187 applications. That is why there are few visa granted in the past three weeks because everyone is waiting for the new policy. I am pretty sure you will get what you want in the end. The god hears you and he feels your pain and suffer Just don't give up. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

• Like 1