187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 4/4/2017 at 3:53 PM, Sameer July said:

Hi

everyone this is Sam here I would like share my things ,I was applied for 187 nomination in the month of July 2016,

still I am waiting for my nomination it's long time. do you know how long it's going to be takes timeĀ 

Have you applied only nomination or visa also??

Hi everyone,

my file is open and requested for business financial statements, before when we apply it's owned by one owner and now its partnership,

m worried that it might cause problem. What you you think friends? Will it be problem?

thanks

nomination 6 th April 2016

visa 7 April 2016

• Like 1

1 hour ago, April7 said:

Hi everyone,

my file is open and requested for business financial statements, before when we apply it's owned by one owner and now its partnership,

m worried that it might cause problem. What you you think friends? Will it be problem?

thanks

visa 7 April 2016

I dont think so if your old employee is still your owner...did u update immigration when the circumstances have been changed?Ā 

3 minutes ago, sandy11 said:

I dont think so if your old employee is still your owner...did u update immigration when the circumstances have been changed?Ā 

Thank you so much for your response, I think my MA informed immigration but nt sure.

Hi everyone,
thanks
visa 7 April 2016

What's your occupation ???
And all the best everything will be alright

Retail Store Manager
Nom & Visa 29/04/2016
HR,QLD

4 hours ago, April7 said:

Hi everyone,

thanks

visa 7 April 2016

As long as business is still operating with the same ABN number you should be alright.

Ā 

Hi guys just got called this morning from IBM (MY COMPANY) that my visa is granted...also got confirmed ticket by company to fly Newzeland on Thursday to attend seminar followed up by ticket to Canberra on Friday evening...I didn't follow this forum a lot but visited couple of times to find out how long it wud take(last I visited was in mid of January)....my manager gave me hint on Thursday eve to be ready to fly any time....don't know how Oz wud treat me...let's hope for the best...thanks to IBM for let me off LONDON'S horrible weather...Ā 

Time line

Nomination ...don't know since its done by company for me and 2 of my work fellow (one of them got visa on Friday ..and other one has to submit his INDIAN PENAL)

Visa.....early January 2017( can't remember the date but I signed the form 80 in early January)...

Occupation...analyst programmer

Qualifications ..M.E.(computer egg.)

IELTS....Never appeared for it(I asked my bosses once for ielts..but they said u r exempted due to high salaryĀ 

Ā 

I hope u all get the visa soon for sure....during ur processing time just do more research abt the place u want to settled in...well that's wat I did in last couple of months...

Ā 

Ā 

Hi guys just got called this morning from IBM (MY COMPANY) that my visa is granted...also got confirmed ticket by company to fly Newzeland on Thursday to attend seminar followed up by ticket to Canberra on Friday evening...I didn't follow this forum a lot but visited couple of times to find out how long it wud take(last I visited was in mid of January)....my manager gave me hint on Thursday eve to be ready to fly any time....don't know how Oz wud treat me...let's hope for the best...thanks to IBM for let me off LONDON'S horrible weather...Ā 
Time line
Nomination ...don't know since its done by company for me and 2 of my work fellow (one of them got visa on Friday ..and other one has to submit his INDIAN PENAL)
Visa.....early January 2017( can't remember the date but I signed the form 80 in early January)...
Occupation...analyst programmer
Qualifications ..M.E.(computer egg.)
IELTS....Never appeared for it(I asked my bosses once for ielts..but they said u r exempted due to high salaryĀ 
Ā 
I hope u all get the visa soon for sure....during ur processing time just do more research abt the place u want to settled in...well that's wat I did in last couple of months...
Ā 
Ā 

Congrats mate
Can you share when was the process started and also did you applied for 186 or 187?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiĀ 
I also in same time 23 may 2016Ā 
but they ask my medical in December after nothingĀ 
so crazyĀ 

I think medical request only from migration agent not from immigration .
Anyway what is ur status on immi account
Revived or info requested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Spleenus said:

Nothing yet for a 2nd April 2016 Nomination :)

Fingers crossed to hear before Easter.

Well, hold that train of thought,

I got the call and email this morning - how very exciting!

Occupation was Office Manager in regional WA :)

Good luck to all

• Like 1