187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

From what i know about february-june, because ens (186) visa move so fast and they already move to june applicant while rsms visa left behind on february, but i think they still will continue rsms visa on february first , just because the email update they mix it up between ens and rsms together so they update february - june

Might be.

This could be the reason.

I am surprised if they are working as they said then why there is no outcome on even a singal case in this forum in last couple of week's.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

since i look at this forum, its seems impossible that immigration working on random applicant like jump to another month unless you got first priorities occupation job ( like nursing,mechanic etc) or transition stream from 457 visa to 187 visa. Also its these day its impossible for Hospitality industry to get it less than 9 months

Hi buddies i am new to this forum, i applied for--(onshore) 187 (DE) as Cook on February last week and done medicals by mid March..I applied RCB, Nomination and Visa together My RCB got approved on May 10th and nomination got approved by October 17th. Finally the case officer got allocated on October 27th and asked some additional documents such as my group certificates, detailed resume and some evidences for my marriage and relation. They called my previous employer and verified my work reference in November last week. But till haven't got any reply.

Hi buddies i am new to this forum, i applied for--(onshore) 187 (DE) as Cook on February last week and done medicals by mid March..I applied RCB, Nomination and Visa together My RCB got approved on May 10th and nomination got approved by October 17th. Finally the case officer got allocated on October 27th and asked some additional documents such as my group certificates, detailed resume and some evidences for my marriage and relation. They called my previous employer and verified my work reference in November last week. But till haven't got any reply.

At least your nomination got approved.

It's strange they verified your previous experience and group certificate after nomination approval.

Anyway you are very close to your permanent residency.

Might they will decide in first 2 weeks of January.

hi apache, is your previous employer from australia or from home country?

Hi bi am new to this forum, i applied for--(onshore) 187 (DE) as Cook on February last week and done medicals by mid March..I applied RCB, Nomination and Visa together My RCB got approved on May 10th and nomination got approved by October 17th. Finally the case officer got allocated on October 27th and asked some additional documents such as my group certificates, detailed resume and some evidences for my marriage and relation. They called my previous employer and verified my work reference in November last week. But till haven't got any reply.

Hi

Apache can plz tell us whats ur occupation and country.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Hi friends,

I am new to this group . I had offered a Job with 187 rsms in a new Transportation Company as Transportation Manager. The Company got RCB approval and applied for Nomination on 29-may-2016.The company started its operation by doing courier subcontracting with 1 vehicle and it got 4 vehicles now . They need a genuine need for a Manager because the current owner manager cannot concentrate on Business because of other commitments .My profile is fine as i got IELTS score and Aussie Post graduation qualification in required field. My question is there any particular turnover requirement for the company. as the company is on its growing stage its shows growth but don't have that much turnover. what all things the CO check for approval of Nomination . Also is there any one in this group sponsored by a small company?

Hi friends,

I am new to this group . I had offered a Job with 187 rsms in a new Transportation Company as Transportation Manager. The Company got RCB approval and applied for Nomination on 29-may-2016.The company started its operation by doing courier subcontracting with 1 vehicle and it got 4 vehicles now . They need a genuine need for a Manager because the current owner manager cannot concentrate on Business because of other commitments .My profile is fine as i got IELTS score and Aussie Post graduation qualification in required field. My question is there any particular turnover requirement for the company. as the company is on its growing stage its shows growth but don't have that much turnover. what all things the CO check for approval of Nomination . Also is there any one in this group sponsored by a small company?

They will check following things.

1. Your business turnover/financial documents like BAS, bank statement ( Business should show reasonable gworth so they can pay you according to your pay package)

2.they can ask u to provide evidence of financial capacity like letter from accountant, director declration of fund availability

3.need for a paid employee :

Your owner must not work there as you been offered full time job to show business need this person. you will need to explain this in business case statement.

You can explain that owner is working somewhere else or if they have other business interest.

Number of othet employees also does matter as your position is managerial. (Those who are working under you)

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...?[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...?[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]?

Thats a great start for new year! Congratulations

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]

Congrats mate.

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Congratulations ??

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Congrats mate[emoji2]

abs-nomapr2016

Eeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhh

Today is my day guys to share this news that I got the golden mail at 10:35 this morning which says my visa has granted.... I am so happy .. immi did not asked any documents. Thanks everyone for their support and wish... it's time to celebrate for me and for my family...[emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255][emoji1255]

Fantastic news!! A huge congratulations and warm wishes being sent your way! Enjoy naviozz!! :D

Please can you remind me of your timeline?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Fantastic news!! A huge congratulations and warm wishes being sent your way! Enjoy naviozz!! :D

Please can you remind me of your timeline?

Thanks bro...

RCB , Nomi and Visa on 24 feb 2016

RCB granted on 25 feb 2016

Visa granted on 3 Jan 2016( don't know about nomination when it's approved) I just got my visa mail today

Cheers

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote