187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

YES..YES...YES

Got the golden call from my ever cooperative and helpful MA that the PR has been granted followed by her mail. Am so happy and relieved. Its been a long long wait. A big thanks to all you guys for the uplifting posts. For those who are waiting...dont ever lose hope. For those who got it a big CONGRATS!!! KEEP EVERYONE IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Congratulation mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rang immigration this morning seeking status of visa application and the person from immi said my visa 'application is complete' and they are waiting for nomination to be approved.

They have requested further info for nomination on 31/11/16 and my employer submitted on 14/11/16.

My question does 'your application is complete' means it's been already assessed and it's through?

Nomination : 24/01/2016

Visa: 18/04/2016

YES..YES...YES

Got the golden call from my ever cooperative and helpful MA that the PR has been granted followed by her mail. Am so happy and relieved. Its been a long long wait. A big thanks to all you guys for the uplifting posts. For those who are waiting...dont ever lose hope. For those who got it a big CONGRATS!!! KEEP EVERYONE IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Congratulations mate

Hello everyone, got my good news this morning. Visa granted. Thanks everyone for sharing stories. Been frustrating journey tho paid off today.

Timeline

Nom applied 13 Jan 2016

Visa applied 20 April 2016

Occupation motor mechanic

State qld regional

Nom doc requested 29 august 2016 declaration form only

Nom doc submitted 29 august 2016

Visa docs requested 5 sep 2016 medical, police check, declaration form, passport size photo

Nom approved 6 sep 2016

Visa docs submitted 12 sep 2016

Visa granted 17 nov 2016

Vic pese

187 direct entry high risk single applicant

Huge Congratulations mate.. I know how it feels after PR. such a relief

Congrats nov2015 for your PR...enjoy your time ..

hi mavi looks like i am the only one now waiting for such a long time

Don't feel panic mate, your turn is not far I suppose. Have you gotten any docs request ever? Or just waiting since files has been lodged?

Huge Congratulations mate.. I know how it feels after PR. such a relief

Yes mavi, its crazy journey. Thanks. And thanks everyone else for good words. Be patience and please do check your documents yourself, don't just rely on ma. Ma do make lot of mistakes. In my case it was horrible.

Rang immigration this morning seeking status of visa application and the person from immi said my visa 'application is complete' and they are waiting for nomination to be approved.

They have requested further info for nomination on 31/11/16 and my employer submitted on 14/11/16.

My question does 'your application is complete' means it's been already assessed and it's through?

Nomination : 24/01/2016

Visa: 18/04/2016

Hello peem, do not trust these people who answers the phone 100% usually they have no idea when application going to get co. It's all guessing game which we can do in this forum anyways. I wouldn't trust that your application is complete because they haven't looked at it most probably. So what I suggest is you review all the uploaded docs on immi account and if anything missing get it uploaded before they ask for further docs that way you won't have to wait another few months, like in my case because your visa time is 3 months later than nom.

Don't feel panic mate, your turn is not far I suppose. Have you gotten any docs request ever? Or just waiting since files has been lodged?

Hi Mavi

i havent got any document request at all..but immi ppl visted my workplace 2 weeks back..i was waiting for decision as soon as they left but nothing happened at all?

Hi friends, i have a complicated situation in my 187 RSMS visa, I have lodge my( offshore) file on last January 2016 and my wife is being prangnant after that, my file is open and My CO has asked me to provide the medical for both of us, we still have enough time to due date, but what will happen ones the CO has come to know that my wife is being pregnant after we have lodge the file?

And one more thing i have spoke to the medical doctor for the xray test and he said it is possible to do the xray test while in pragnancy it won't harm to the baby and it is absolutely safe. Should we go through? And will it be a valid Xray for the immigration purpose?

If anyone of you have a proper idea or had faced the same situation pls advice me.

Thanks...

Vinnu.

Hi friends i have lodge my off shore 187 application on last January 2016, the nomination has been approved and my CO has asked to provide the medical but we have a problem that during my application time my wife has being a prangnant we have have done all the medicals with the x ray as well, my worry is what will be the decision from CO because my wife is a prangnant now?

Will it make any changes in the decision guys pls advice me if you have any idea about this situation. ...

YES..YES...YES

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺

Hello everyone, got my good news this morning. Visa granted. Thanks everyone for sharing stories. Been frustrating journey tho paid off today.

Timeline

Nom applied 13 Jan 2016

Visa applied 20 April 2016

Occupation motor mechanic

State qld regional

Nom doc requested 29 august 2016 declaration form only

Nom doc submitted 29 august 2016

Visa docs requested 5 sep 2016 medical, police check, declaration form, passport size photo

Nom approved 6 sep 2016

Visa docs submitted 12 sep 2016

Visa granted 17 nov 2016

Vic pese

187 direct entry high risk single applicant

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺