187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello zoya how are you. i would like to ask you about medicare card .i got my residency . they send me new medicare card to my address or i have to go and apply again

If you already have your Medicare card then apply again while it's going to be expire. If you don't have Medicare card till date then go to the Medicare office and apply.

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

If you already have your Medicare card then apply again while it's going to be expire. If you don't have Medicare card till date then go to the Medicare office and apply.

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Hi I need help

co misunderstood my file how can we correct them pls help

Hi all, need your help as I'm bit confused ATM. So would you guys recommend me to lodge a visa as I'm still waiting for my nomination which was applied in early Jan this year, I wasn't ready in the first place to apply visa with the nomination in the start but after seeing this much delay I just don't want to wait almost another year thinking every single day about the outcome. So let's say if it's gonna take another month or so and you never know if they are gonna ask for more docs which will further delay the whole thing, the visa application would be like 2-3 months old by that time if I apply it now, if that makes sense.. I asked my MA about this and he said if you have waited that long give it some more time but it's just too easy to say but to wait actually. I'm just too desperate now. So please guys suggest me with your opinions on this.

Thanks

Hi all, need your help as I'm bit confused ATM. So would you guys recommend me to lodge a visa as I'm still waiting for my nomination which was applied in early Jan this year, I wasn't ready in the first place to apply visa with the nomination in the start but after seeing this much delay I just don't want to wait almost another year thinking every single day about the outcome. So let's say if it's gonna take another month or so and you never know if they are gonna ask for more docs which will further delay the whole thing, the visa application would be like 2-3 months old by that time if I apply it now, if that makes sense.. I asked my MA about this and he said if you have waited that long give it some more time but it's just too easy to say but to wait actually. I'm just too desperate now. So please guys suggest me with your opinions on this.

Thanks

Apply mate ASAP

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Thanks

I applied same as u see my timeline

Nomination onshore 5 January 2016

Visa offshore 23 june 2016

Hi everyone,

could i ask one question?

i saw the auto reply from IMMI saying they are currently allocating NOV cases.

my question is:

1,does this process is for allocating your case to a case officer?

2,will they let you know after you have a case officer? or is this possible that you are not contacted for any further docs so you will not know whether you have a CO or not until you get your visa?

i will appreciate if anyone can help me for above questions.

WILL

Hi guys, I lodged my rsms application on 16th December 2015. Got RCB ON 4 March. Its already 9 months now. Heavnt heard anything from DIBP regarding nomination. Agent keep saying wait. I am very stressed and frustrated. Havent heard nomination can take 9 months and still not even case officer been alloted my file. Help pls

hello zoya how are you. i would like to ask you about medicare card .i got my residency . they send me new medicare card to my address or i have to go and apply again

Hi I'm very well Thankyou ☺, I hope you are enjoying your time after getting resident Visa . You have to visit any nearest Medicare franchise with your Visa notification , Original PP & they will send you new medicare at your address. Please keep the old card with you until you will received the new one . Enjoy the new experience, Good Luck ☺

Hi I'm very well Thankyou ☺, I hope you are enjoying your time after getting resident Visa . You have to visit any nearest Medicare franchise with your Visa notification , Original PP & they will send you new medicare at your address. Please keep the old card with you until you will received the new one . Enjoy the new experience, Good Luck ☺

Thanks zoya

Hi bro ,

same here I'm also waiting nearly 6 weeks of docs requested

visa - 20/11/2015

docs requested - 3/8/2016 AFP for myself ,form 80 for me and my wife

docs submitted - 24/8/2016

processing centre - WA team 7

Could u pls share ur timeline ,what docs they were requested and which processing centre

pls send me msg on whatsaap

we both are in same boat

Nom & visa 19/11

Doc req 2/8 sub 3/8

2 applicants

NSW

Chef

CO requested police check which was already attached. So annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay,

How does DIBP offices work? E-mail I received says,

Please Note: Please ensure all email correspondence in regards to this application has Team 6 in the subject line. This correspondence should go to nsw.pse@border.gov.au unless advised otherwise.

and Correspondence address at the bottom of the pdf file is: Note here- NSW.PSE email address and POBOX, and WA Perth Street Address?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WA PESE

OFFICE:836 Wellington Street West Perth WA 6005

POSTAL:GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001

PHONE: 08 9415 9652 EMAIL: nsw.pse@border.gov.au WEBSITE: www.border.gov.au

God pls I'm praying and requesting pls grant my pr on tommarow Monday

pls will get golden email on tommarow

God pls pls pls help and awake team 7 wa pese

pls I'm waiting offshore

pls GOD pls pls pls pls

Visa lodged -20/11/2015

docs requested -3/8/2016

docs submitted - 24/8/2016

pricessing centre -wa team 7

Hi guys

Just wondered if anyone has had the same problem as me. I am trying to track my visa via the immi website using my TRN number but it is saying details do not match?

Hi Flomi, have you created an account to track your visa? I couldnt track mine through my phone but I could only log in to my account from a laptop.

Hi Flomi, have you created an account to track your visa? I couldnt track mine through my phone but I could only log in to my account from a laptop.

Hi gogita,

i have an immi account however I can't track my application as our MA told

us that as he lodged it we can only track via the TRN Number?? Really want to track it to feel some sort of sanity haha.

Now I have a question too...

A member from another thread said that if previous visa gets cancelled(student, 457 etc) the 4 years till citizenship start counting since 187/186 grant even if you have been in Australia many years. Have you heard anything about that?