187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yes! All the dates given on timeline are genuine. I couldn't believe it myself. With what I have been reading in this forum some people has to wait longer if nomination and visa were lodged separately. Spoke to case officer today and confirmed that it is possible to get the nomination and visa granted at the same time even though that were not lodged at the same time. CO also assured that they try to process nomination and visa at the same time especially if all required documents are satisfactory. Processing centre WA Pese. Hope you get your nomination and visa granted soon. Goodluck!!!

Ā 

Congrats!! You are so lucky ~~ enjoy your life in AUS~~~

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

----------------

29 Aug 2015 applied nomination

31 Mar 2016 approved nomination

15 Apr 2016 applied visa

23 Apr 2016 medical check

Ā 

2 applicants, low risk, accountant, offshore, perth WA

Ā 

Current status: Waiting.......

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share our happiness today. Our PR visa granted at 12:04pm 08/09/16

Ā 

This is our timeline:

Nomination lodged: 06/01/16

Visa lodged: 20/07/16

Further docs requested 05/09/16 - docs uploaded 08/09/16

Visa granted: 08/09/16

thanks!

AbelB

Congratulations mate. Am jealous

Hi guys i hav some afp issues. I got it today . I had three offence one is 2010 ,it was my overseas licence was expire but they write in afp tht never have licence and other two are in 2011 illegal use id. Plz give me some advice. I hav my family here one year old kid i dont wanna go back. Plz someone help me ..

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

hi guys i hav some afp issues. I got it today . I had three offence one is 2010 ,it was my overseas licence was expire but they write in afp tht never have licence and other two are in 2011 illegal use id. Plz give me some advice. I hav my family here one year old kid i dont wanna go back. Plz someone help me ..

Ā 

Sent from my sm-n910g using tapatalk

can you please explain exactly what was happen

can you please explain exactly what was happen

The first was like i was driving on my overseas licence and police caught me. My license was expired i didn't check. I had to go to court nd paid $200. But in my AFP it mentioned tht never licence drive a car. The other two were in 2011 it was hard time for me. I needed money thn i met some guys they said if u do shopping for us on illegal id like G money card thn we'll help you . My bad i caught and had to go to court. $80 fine and 18 months good behaviour. .. plz help me

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share our happiness today. Our PR visa granted at 12:04pm 08/09/16

Ā 

This is our timeline:

thanks!

AbelB

hi abelb,

many many congrats and enjoy ur future in Australia

Ā 

could u pls tell me that what documents they requested and docs requested for both nom and visa

did u get both ur visa and nomination granted today

which processing centre

Ā 

thnx pls

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi guys

first of all congrats to those who get their pr and pray for everyone those still waiting ,I wish and pray everyone get their pr soon .

Ā 

Visa lodged on 20/11/2015 after nom aproved

requested docs on 3/8/2016 AFP for myself only ,form 80 for both me and my wife

docs already submitted on 24/8/2016

processing centre - WA pese team 7

Ā 

but still waiting waiting waiting

it's so frusterating specially when waiting at offshore

Ā 

Ā 

hi guys pls help me I'm seriously loosing patience and hope

Ā 

thnx

Docs requested for nomination only were: need for a paid employee, companies tax return 2014/2015, detailed position description and rcb. Yes, visa and nomination granted today. Processing centre was WA Pese.

Ā 

[/i]

hi abelb,

many many congrats and enjoy ur future in Australia

Ā 

could u pls tell me that what documents they requested and docs requested for both nom and visa

did u get both ur visa and nomination granted today

which processing centre

Ā 

thnx pls

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi Everyone,

Ā 

This is our timeline:

thanks!

AbelB

Ā 

Wow, congrats!

When you uploaded the requested docs, did you email the CO or did you just upload and click info provided on the Immi account?

Wow, congrats!

When you uploaded the requested docs, did you email the CO or did you just upload and click info provided on the Immi account?

Thanks mate! Uploaded through immi account and click information provided. There will be instructions on how to send requested documents when they ask further documents when they send you an email.

Hi

i got my nomination and visa granted today.

Nomination applied on 12 December 2015

visa applied on 13 January 2016 offshore

Woohooo Congratulations mate. Please share you occupation, HR/LR, number of applicants. I think you are not on spreadsheet?

Thanks

Mavi

Thanks mate! Uploaded through immi account and click information provided. There will be instructions on how to send requested documents when they ask further documents when they send you an email.

Ā 

Thanks, according to our MA they have only uploaded the docs on Immi. Hopefully we can get good news soon as well.