187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I have a case worker looking at my file. Whoop!

its taken long enough. They have requested form 80 and informed by my MA so that will go in tomorrow.

fingers crossed not too much longer.

timeline

nomination submit 06/02/15

nomination granted 27/12/15

visa submit 26/02/16

docs requested 06/09/16

What's your occupation mate

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Hi everyone,

I just got my PR today! No further documnet requirement, no telephone requestment.

Hope you guys get your PR soon!

Nomination day 7/9/2015

Visa application day 10/12/2015

PR granted day 6/9/2015

Big celebration now! Wow hoo~~~

What's your occupation mate

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

oh nice to know that i hope its less than 5 months, whats your occupation ?

My occupation is pharmacy technician, it's direct entry route and I'm from the UK so LR. What about you? I'd love to find out before the new year although if my nomination was refused I'd hope it wouldn't be around Christmas time as it would be even more stressful. The wait is hard, I'm onshore on a bringing visa as my WHV expired. I hate being in visa limbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I just got my PR today! No further documnet requirement, no telephone requestment.

Nomination day 7/9/2015

PR granted day 6/9/2015

Congrats ??

Hi everyone,

Nomination day 7/9/2015

PR granted day 6/9/2015

congrats mate, what is you occupetion and from which PESE?

Hi everyone,

Nomination day 7/9/2015

PR granted day 6/9/2015

Wow congratulations mate. Paaaaaarrrrrtttttttyyyyyy time.

Hi guys I have to pay $4000 to tax department and my MA already mentioned that in my visa application and now she calles me that I have to pay tax department first otherwise I will get pblm whn my file will open pls advise me what to do now and I'm offshore not a single coin in my account

Hi guys I have to pay $4000 to tax department and my MA already mentioned that in my visa application and now she calles me that I have to pay tax department first otherwise I will get pblm whn my file will open pls advise me what to do now and I'm offshore not a single coin in my account

Tax? What type of tax which you have to pay when you are offshore? I couldn't get it Dev?

Edited by Mavi

Update:

Heard from NSW PSE today.

File opened and case officer assigned.

Requested more documents. FBI clearence for me and hubby as we lived in usa for quite sometime. No other documents requested. I hated to fill up form 80 and had not uploaded. Glad they did not ask for it.

I have send fbi fingerprints just about a month ago, so dont expect to get it at least 2 more months. Case officer has given me only 28 days to provide documents. I might have to ask extention informing that the request to obtain fbi clearance has been started.

Will ask employer if there be any updates on nomination.

We dont have MA.

Nom and visa applied on 27 th Jan 2016.

Onshore.

HR country

Edited by LD152207

You have to pay. Unpaid debt to aus government/ato could be enough to refuse u visa. I think there was a question you had to answer "if you have unpaid debt to aus government" something like that on visa application itself.

You have to pay. Unpaid debt to aus government/ato could be enough to refuse u visa. I think there was a question you had to answer "if you have unpaid debt to aus government" something like that on visa application itself.

If you are onshore though how would they expect you to get the funds if they refuse your PR? surely if PR is granted then that would show that you will pay back the funds as you have PR and steady work with the nominated employer. If genuine effort is made to clear the debt before the PR then i can't see why they would refuse.

Update:

Requested more documents. FBI clearence for me and hubby as we lived in usa for quite sometime. No other documents requested. I hated to fill up form 80 and had not uploaded. Glad they did not ask for it.

I have send fbi fingerprints just about a month ago, so dont expect to get it at least 2 more months. Case officer has given me only 28 days to provide documents. I might have to ask extention informing that the request to obtain fbi clearance has been started.

We dont have MA.

Onshore.

HR country

hi dear what is ur occupation pls

Update:

We dont have MA.

Onshore.

HR country

Sorry, It was WA PESE, Team 6.

If you are onshore though how would they expect you to get the funds if they refuse your PR? surely if PR is granted then that would show that you will pay back the funds as you have PR and steady work with the nominated employer. If genuine effort is made to clear the debt before the PR then i can't see why they would refuse.

Onshore or Offshore, If you owe Tax then you have to pay. You owe tax because you made money and did not pay your share to ATO. If you remember there was a question on your visa application asking "if you have any unpaid debt to Australian Government" and you must have ticked NO. If Immigration gets to know that you were lying, that should raise a serious question about your character and would be enough reason/ground to deny you a visa.

I really don't know if ATO would share or IMMI would ask ATO about tax situation, but personally I wont take a risk.

Again I am not MA, its only my personal opinion.

DEV786, you better ask this question in "ASK an Agent" section of forum.

Good Luck.

Hi everyone,

Nomination day 7/9/2015

PR granted day 6/9/2015

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺ Have a great times ahead ☺

Onshore or Offshore, If you owe Tax then you have to pay. You owe tax because you made money and did not pay your share to ATO. If you remember there was a question on your visa application asking "if you have any unpaid debt to Australian Government" and you must have ticked NO. If Immigration gets to know that you were lying, that should raise a serious question about your character and would be enough reason/ground to deny you a visa.

I really don't know if ATO would share or IMMI would ask ATO about tax situation, but personally I wont take a risk.

Again I am not MA, its only my personal opinion.

DEV786, you better ask this question in "ASK an Agent" section of forum.

Good Luck.

I know TAX has to be paid but what i am saying is that if someone is in debt to ATO and they are at least making an effort to repay because they want to stay or live permanently in the country also shows a lot about the person character!

It's a completely different story if someone has purposely not paid Tax applying for PR and thinking they will get away with not having to pay the ATO debt.