187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi guys can yu help me out of one situation,I just called my MA regarding my visa and she told me that these days immi asking cv to everyone and what yu did until ur file was in progress means they can objections why I'm not working in my filled. .and they ask work experience .But I already submitted cert 4 and now I'm offshore . I'm a bit confused pls advise

Hi guys can yu help me out of one situation,I just called my MA regarding my visa and she told me that these days immi asking cv to everyone and what yu did until ur file was in progress means they can objections why I'm not working in my filled. .and they ask work experience .But I already submitted cert 4 and now I'm offshore . I'm a bit confused pls advise

Ā 

I think your MA is correct, since my MA ask for my update CV/resume, also reference letter from your previous workplace and your sponsor company

Hi Dev,

I have no idea about this. As per the immi website direct entry is for those who hardly have worked or never worked. I am onshore and currently student working part time in other field.

Hi in my case in my contract it's written that I will start work when I get visa grant

hope it will help

Hi exeryone,

Ā 

i am new to here.....

Ā 

i am waiting for my nomination as well, the visa application lodged since September.....

Ā 

i see there is no update under my immi account....still display "application received"......

Ā 

what can i do for this situation.....almost one year.....

Hi exeryone,

Ā 

i am new to here.....

Ā 

i am waiting for my nomination as well, the visa application lodged since September.....

Ā 

i see there is no update under my immi account....still display "application received"......

Ā 

Hello Will,

have your MA called immi? I think if he didn't he should call atleast once to ask what's happening. It is too long. Horrible

Hello Will,

have your MA called immi? I think if he didn't he should call atleast once to ask what's happening. It is too long. Horrible

Hi Mavi,

Ā 

Thank you for your reply.

Ā 

The MA gave me look the reply he got from Immi in July, and the Immi said they just can finish 75% case on time......

Ā 

My MA lodged nomination and visa application together in September.....after that the case status keeps in "received"......

Ā 

I know some August applicants got their PR approved in March....after that the MA said no September clients were approved before end of June......

Ā 

I do not know what should i do then....do you have any advice?

Ā 

Thank you.

Hi Mavi,

Ā 

Thank you for your reply.

Ā 

The MA gave me look the reply he got from Immi in July, and the Immi said they just can finish 75% case on time......

Ā 

My MA lodged nomination and visa application together in September.....after that the case status keeps in "received"......

Ā 

I know some August applicants got their PR approved in March....after that the MA said no September clients were approved before end of June......

Ā 

I do not know what should i do then....do you have any advice?

Ā 

Thank you.

Have you got confirmation letter and BRidging visa from your MA?

Hi exeryone,

Ā 

i am new to here.....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i think you need to take a chance call to immigration ask about your visa file if you lucky they will give you information .if they will not..so talk to your MA and tell him don't send any more email call straight away to immigration and ask about my file.. keep tell him put little bit pressure on your MA ....IT'S LONG TIME BRO

i think you need to take a chance call to immigration ask about your visa file if you lucky they will give you information .if they will not..so talk to your MA and tell him don't send any more email call straight away to immigration and ask about my file.. keep tell him put little bit pressure on your MA ....IT'S LONG TIME BRO

Ā 

Thank you kkumar, i will call them. Could i also ask for the contact number? Or how i can get other contact method?

Ā 

Thanks

Congratulations to all the recent PR approval ! Hopefully i will also get this luck soon.....

Ā 

Ā 

----------------

29 Aug 2015 applied nomination

31 Mar 2016 approved nomination

15 Apr 2016 applied visa

23 Apr 2016 medical check

Ā 

2 applicants, low risk, accountant, offshore, perth WA

Ā 

Current status: Waiting.......

Thank you kkumar, i will call them. Could i also ask for the contact number? Or how i can get other contact method?

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

you can also find the perfect contact no on your conformation letter or processing center quick check and call don't waste your time anymore

Has anybody actually received approval before the 28 days after submitting docs. To me it seems like its 28days plus for everyone. This is so frustrating. We have already waited 8 months just to be asked for more docs and now another month wait? For what! If they have the docs why can they not just start doing what they need to do.

Ā 

I am literally going mental. This is really getting too much now.

Has anybody actually received approval before the 28 days after submitting docs. To me it seems like its 28days plus for everyone. This is so frustrating. We have already waited 8 months just to be asked for more docs and now another month wait? For what! If they have the docs why can they not just start doing what they need to do.

Ā 

I am literally going mental. This is really getting too much now.

Ā 

35 days so far