187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Lot of tension on the forum.

I guess no one has answer on how to notify immi of business address change....

Almost everyone is asked for further evidence on genuine need. How exactly is that document prepared. Any ideas guys???

Apparently it is a detailed report that the MA or employer draw up

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

My employer got email from immi forwarded by my ma, asking to sign and submit declaration form today. Does that mean my nomination application is allocated and thats all they want for further documents?? Or can they ask for more documents later.

My employer got email from immi forwarded by my ma, asking to sign and submit declaration form today. Does that mean my nomination application is allocated and thats all they want for further documents?? Or can they ask for more documents later.

Ā 

Ā 

Sounds like its been allocated. good luck

Hi dear what is ur occupation and have u applied 187 and what date is ur application been lodged

thanks

Hi dear what is ur occupation and have u applied 187 and what date is ur application been lodged

thanks

Ā 

Nom lodge: 13 Jan 2016

187 offshore HR DE

Ā 

Can u tell me if the requested document needs to be uploaded on the immi account or simply email back to case officer

187 offshore HR DE

Ā 

Can u tell me if the requested document needs to be uploaded on the immi account or simply email back to case officer

Ā 

Wow.. They start January too..[emoji1]

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

187 offshore HR DE

Ā 

They really do seem to cherry pick motor mechanics.

Congrats!

Ā 

Ā 

They really do seem to cherry pick motor mechanics.

Congrats!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

According to my ma. That's not visa allocation. Immi sent email asking to send certification form from my employer. But I'm not sure about his claim too. So who knows

According to my ma. That's not visa allocation. Immi sent email asking to send certification form from my employer. But I'm not sure about his claim too. So who knows

Ā 

Ā 

it should be you nomination. I guess you would get it by this time if those documents were there mate. Good luck

it should be you nomination. I guess you would get it by this time if those documents were there mate. Good luck

Ā 

According to my ma, it's not nomination either. He said the status is still received. And he said immi send email like that few months before the allocation. Is that true or what

According to my ma, it's not nomination either. He said the status is still received. And he said immi send email like that few months before the allocation. Is that true or what

No it's not true. I think your MA didn't attached before in your nomination that's why he or she filled now. Immi never send email like that

No it's not true. I think your MA didn't attached before in your nomination that's why he or she filled now. Immi never send email like that

I know he didn't attach that form. And the form sent back from immi was already filled by their officer, just needed signature of my employer. I'm so confuse here. And why the status still says received, not document requested

Edited by jstha

I know he didn't attach that form. And the form sent back from immi was already filled by their officer, just needed signature of my employer. I'm so confuse here. And why the status still says received, not document requested

Ā 

Do you have access to your nomination? Normally nomination is only visible to MA. I think you would get it if you had these papers before. Hopefully you will get it soon mate.