187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

all i can see a lots of applicant in NOV & DEC in this forum so it means they have thousands of application for these 2 months but in january and feb looks not much in this forum could be same in immi as well. just trying to be positive as im in 3rd FEB. lol

I am hoping the same Emon Alam. Mine wasn't lodged until 12 August so I'm thinking we've less public holidays now until the end of the year compared to Dec to August so hoping that will help the processing as well :cool:

can only hope!

Yes they requested from him 2 months ago

Am wondering do we have to wait for 2 months too ?

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

I hope not!! This is only the nomination part, I guess after the 28+ days they could still request more docs on the visa as well

I hope not!! This is only the nomination part, I guess after the 28+ days they could still request more docs on the visa as well

From my side they requested documents for nomination and visa same day

But documents they asked we already provided but we provided again

Let see how long have to wait more

It's one month already

Hi everyone, when I was filling a visa application I did mention wrong information about my employment, how to correct now... I mention the job finish date 20/dec/13 instead of 7/Jan/14.... And I am worrying a lot about it!!!! Is anyone have better idea for me TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, when I was filling a visa application I did mention wrong information about my employment, how to correct now... I mention the job finish date 20/dec/13 instead of 7/Jan/14.... And I am worrying a lot about it!!!! Is anyone have better idea for me TIA

You don't have to put exact dates

Dates needs to be close to months you worked for them

Who knows exact dates

I worked 10 different companies and don't know correct dates

Don't worry mate it's gonna be fine

Than you Thakur g . I'm thinking to fill 1023 for this Bcz I'm so nervous about this!!!

U don't have to mate

What up to u

Only matter your 1 past job reference or current you filled is correct

If you filled 10 year experience detail in your application it's looks good but dates Doesn't effect on anything

Cheers mate

Good luck for your application

Hi guys!

I just got my PR approved 10 minutes ago!!!

Hope you guys will get your good news soon!!!

Best wishes for Mavi.

Very good news Jerry mate

Enjoy your good time now in beautiful country

Very happy

U don't have to mate

What up to u

Only matter your 1 past job reference or current you filled is correct

If you filled 10 year experience detail in your application it's looks good but dates Doesn't effect on anything

Cheers mate

Good luck for your application

Alright thank again, I mentioned wrong of my past experience , not current job..

guys i m from 457 visa thread i have bad news......sponsorship is refused....

after waiting for 3 months today we got the mail tht its refused..

cry.gif

few questions if any one have the ans,

my sponsor had been informed tht he did not full fill the requirements for training benchmark ( i dont have much details and dont even know wht is all this abt)

but he has been given 21 days of time if he have any queries and can apply for review the application,

my question is have any one of u ever been across who had applied to review and got the approval,

any help is much appreciated.

i read in some forums that reapplying nomination can help, i am confused wht should i do whether ask my sponsor to apply for nomination again with the requiered criteria

or should apply for application review in AAt.

pls help..

my time line:

Sponsorship and nomination applied - 17th may 2016

visa applied - 30th may

request for medical - 19 july

submitted following week

cry.gif

my sponsor had been informed tht he did not full fill the requirements for training benchmark ( i dont have much details and dont even know wht is all this abt)

but he has been given 21 days of time if he have any queries and can apply for review the application,

my question is have any one of u ever been across who had applied to review and got the approval,

i read in some forums that reapplying nomination can help, i am confused wht should i do whether ask my sponsor to apply for nomination again with the requiered criteria

pls help..

my time line:

visa applied - 30th may

submitted following week

Did you use an agent? Did you apply for visa and nomination at the same time, or was this just the nomination?

Every employer must show they have spent money recently training staff. If they can't do that then they can pay some money to get around it.

If your employer hadn't done this before applying then there is no point appealing, you'd need to just apply again.

cry.gif

pls help..

my time line:

visa applied - 30th may

submitted following week

Hey mate you applied for 457 or 186 ?

Hi everyone

i got my rams visa in may this year but now I got some problem in my right hand and Doctor recommend me go for operation and they have only 50-50 chance of recover after surgery so is that going to effect my visa if I have to leave the job.

I m not an expert but I think medical problem is out of your control that means its not your personal choice to leave your job but you are forced to do so due to a medical problem, so I dont think its gonna affect your visa and even if they investigate you will be covered with the documents from doctors