187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

RCB means the position is real and they couldn't find someone local so I just don't get it how come they have asked for prove. Sometimes case officers just don't even check I guess.

Ā 

I was worried at first but when I read the list of things they ask, its basically all the stuff that has already been provided. Quite annoying that they will only review this after 28 days (if we are lucky) and then hopefully they dont request more docs for the visa app as well.

I was worried at first but when I read the list of things they ask, its basically all the stuff that has already been provided. Quite annoying that they will only review this after 28 days (if we are lucky) and then hopefully they dont request more docs for the visa app as well.

Ā 

Do not underestimate their request. It happened to me with the 457 nomination: it seemed that the documents were already uploaded but actually they were not good enough. If they question the genuineness of the position, your migration agent better ask for clarification. My nomination ended up refused because we were completly off track... Apparently the nominated occupation was incorrect... For example, I was nominated as cafe manager but my title in the contract was cafe assistant manager and turn out that the word assistant jeopardised my position and the nomination was refused. Don't wanna scare you off but, for your own good, just double check with your agent before it is too late.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were requested to provide more documents, when did you upload this and have you had any update? I really hope they can review it before 28 days

Ā 

i upload last my document last friday.. could you please tell me how come know my visa officer i upload my document in my immi account ?

Do not underestimate their request. It happened to me with the 457 nomination: it seemed that the documents were already uploaded but actually they were not good enough. If they question the genuineness of the position, your migration agent better ask for clarification. My nomination ended up refused because we were completly off track... Apparently the nominated occupation was incorrect... For example, I was nominated as cafe manager but my title in the contract was cafe assistant manager and turn out that the word assistant jeopardised my position and the nomination was refused. Don't wanna scare you off but, for your own good, just double check with your agent before it is too late.

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately this is now all in the hands of the MA I guess.

They have been pretty clear of what they want so Im sure they are init.

What happened with your application after refusal did u try again?

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

My employer did not apply again as did not want to risk again and I took on another job. Now I have applied for 187 straight away.. Let's hope everything goes well this time.

Ā 

Ā 

My employer did not apply again as did not want to risk again and I took on another job. Now I have applied for 187 straight away.. Let's hope everything goes well this time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good luck, I really hope this does not happen to us :(

You were requested to provide more documents, when did you upload this and have you had any update? I really hope they can review it before 28 days

Ā 

I was requested a document on 2/8(which was already in my app)

Still waiting...I guess I will hear something next week! 28days probably!

Ā 

Ā 

:arghh:

Ā 

Ā 

dont worry bro you got it. I'll finish my 7 months by next week. I don't really no about my application. My MA uploaded all the documents for visa as I can see in my immi account however not sure about nomination but I did sign a paper called not paying for sponsor or something. I hope immi will finish December and January soon, wish they don't have hips of application in these two months. God please help us. Working for my company since January just can't wait anymore. Without visa my 2 years will not be considered from starting date.

Edited by Emon Alam

hello everyone my immi account status changed to assessment in progress .....any idea what is that mean ?

[TABLE=class: wc_table_fix, width: 100%]

[TR=class: wc-tr wc_table_pag_row wc_invite]

[TD=class: wc-td]Assessment in progress[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

hello everyone my immi account status changed to assessment in progress .....any idea what is that mean ?

[TABLE=class: wc_table_fix, width: 100%]

[TR=class: wc-tr wc_table_pag_row wc_invite]

[TD=class: wc-td]Assessment in progress[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That means immi are looking at your application or documents to see if they satisfy. Depending on the type of documents it might take few hours to days. Correct me if im wrong.

:arghh:

Ā 

dont worry bro you got it. I'll finish my 7 months by next week. I don't really no about my application. My MA uploaded all the documents for visa as I can see in my immi account however not sure about nomination but I did sign a paper called not paying for sponsor or something. I hope immi will finish December and January soon, wish they don't have hips of application in these two months. God please help us. Working for my company since January just can't wait anymore. Without visa my 2 years will not be considered from starting date.

As long I know

2 years will be consider from you start date.

isnt that right?

nom visa 3/12/15

cook nsw,

nom approved

Hey,

Ā 

has anyone applied for a bridging visa B? Our 457 expires in October so the bridging visa a will start then but we are hoping to go home for Christmas so just wondering what the process would be and if anyone on here has done it.

Do you need a serious reason to leave the country and does anyone know how long you can be out of the country for as we are hoping to spend at least 4 maybe 5 weeks at home over the Christmas period.

2 years from the day of approval that's what immi recomand, coz the ppl from offshore can start from the visa approved date,

its for onshore applicant if they start early they finish after 2 years from start date.

Ā 

Hi faisal bro I'm offshore at the tym..I applied as a cook so whn my 2 yeras gonna start cos I heard that I have 6 month time to start my job after visa approved

Hey,

Ā 

has anyone applied for a bridging visa B? Our 457 expires in October so the bridging visa a will start then but we are hoping to go home for Christmas so just wondering what the process would be and if anyone on here has done it.

Do you need a serious reason to leave the country and does anyone know how long you can be out of the country for as we are hoping to spend at least 4 maybe 5 weeks at home over the Christmas period.

Hi yes I did I travel home and came back for a month on bridging visa B.you just need to print the form fillip and go to immi office they charge you 140$ for 1 applicant.hope you the answer for the question