187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Financials and clarification of genuine need for the position.

Thought the RCB covers that so not sure. MA is dealing with it

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks and good luck hope u get it soon[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mavi where ru bro today. ..?

Hello dev, I was just sleeping cos did night shift last night. They are doing random checks and we all dec applicants can hear something very soon I suppose. Good luck guys. Let's see what happens.

Please tell us your nominated occupation and processing centre and also mention it in spreadsheet.

thanks

Hello dev, I was just sleeping cos did night shift last night. They are doing random checks and we all dec applicants can hear something very soon I suppose. Good luck guys. Let's see what happens.

Hi mavi what is ur mean by random checks

pls explain and how do u know

thanks

Hi mate I just checked spreadsheet where yu said nomination approved today...did yu get approvel..?

I am sorry I just updated date in wrong cell. It should be in docs request cell, I input it in nomination grant cell. Now I sorted it.

Hii everyone How are u..It feels really good that they are looking at Dec files.

Hello Mavi bro my timeline is very closed with you. I applied on 14 dec.

What u think when we can get a good news..__

Cheers

I think Very soon hopefully. Please share your time line mate and update it on spreadsheet too.

good luck buddy

Mate I applied nomination in dec and visa on 10 may offshore. I just wana ask you that is there any chance that they can approve my visa together..__cheers?

Yes there is chances that you can get both approvals same day. I saw some people got in this forum. You also need to tell us your nominated occupation, processing centre, how many applicants, country: HR/ LR, direct enters or trt??

thanks

Yes there is chances that you can get both approvals same day. I saw some people got in this forum. You also need to tell us your nominated occupation, processing centre, how many applicants, country: HR/ LR, direct enters or trt??

thanks

Occupation cook

Country Hr

Direct entry..

processing centre NSW..__

Hi dear what is occupation and which processing centre ur file is allocated

thanks

Hello Amrit, so you applied on shore? I don't think so you are on spreadsheet? Please let me know how many applicants? DE/TRT? Which processing centre? And what's you visa date? I will update for you.

thanks

RCB means the position is real and they couldn't find someone local so I just don't get it how come they have asked for prove. Sometimes case officers just don't even check I guess.

RCB means the position is real and they couldn't find someone local so I just don't get it how come they have asked for prove. Sometimes case officers just don't even check I guess.

Just pain in the Bu double t mate that's all it is.

Can anyone tell me the difference in documents need to submit between 457 amd 187 de according to what's been going on not refer to immi website.

Anyone have any idea whether we need to submit declaration form-paying for visa sponsor.

Just pain in the Bu double t mate that's all it is.

Can anyone tell me the difference in documents need to submit between 457 amd 187 de according to what's been going on not refer to immi website.

Anyone have any idea whether we need to submit declaration form-paying for visa sponsor.

As far as I know everybody has to submit this declaration. Rather get it uploaded