187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hey guys got a good news here,

got my nomination approved just now my Ma called me, hope they won't take very long to give me PR,no documents requested yet.

Ā 

Nom & visa logged 3/12/15

cook, onshore, nsw.HR

Wow great news of the day. Congratulations Faisal. I hope you get your PR today as well. Good luck buddy.

Cheers for a quick reply. What's the go with medical. What are the procedure offshore.

If you go on your immi account and do the medical accessment it will give you hap id then you can book appointment. That's all it should be not sure if anything different for overseas as m onshore but m pretty sure this the procedure gud luck

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

got my nomination approved just now my Ma called me, hope they won't take very long to give me PR,no documents requested yet.

Ā 

cook, onshore, nsw.HR

Ā 

Congrats vai, i hope you will get your visa today or monday morning. Please keep updating us.

If you go on your immi account and do the medical accessment it will give you hap id then you can book appointment. That's all it should be not sure if anything different for overseas as m onshore but m pretty sure this the procedure gud luck

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Thanks gauvi. I have a new passport now. Identification is same but passport number is different than old one

is that gonna be a problem for police check or do I have to submit some other forms and old passport????

Thanks gauvi. I have a new passport now. Identification is same but passport number is different than old one

is that gonna be a problem for police check or do I have to submit some other forms and old passport????

No problem mate you just have to enter both numbers

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has confirmed it will offer voluntary redundancies to staff by the end of October, as it looks to cut hundreds of jobs.

Ā 

The decision comes after a $116 million cut to the department's budget, and a reduction in its staffing cap of more than 300 positions, however it is unclear whether more jobs could be lost.

Ā 

Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU) deputy national president Rupert Evans said there were fears up to 800 of the department's 13,750 jobs could go.

Ā 

"The department has announced that they are required to reduce their staffing by an average of 300 for the financial year, but in terms of how budgets and finances in public service departments work that could climb to around 800 or more," he said.

Ā 

"This Government trumpets its commitment to border security at every available opportunity, yet at the same time they're slashing and undermining the department."

Ā 

A spokesman for the department confirmed it would begin offering voluntary redundancies to executive-level staff in the coming months, but could not offer a definite figure.

Ā 

"The department expects to offer a limited number of voluntary redundancies to executive-level employees. The final number of offers will be determined through further budget and workforce planning," the spokesman said.

Ā 

"The move is a result of a reduction in the department's budget for 2016-17 by 4.5 per cent, or $116 million, and a subsequent year-on-year reduction in the department's average staffing level cap.

Ā 

"The department anticipates making voluntary redundancy offers from late October 2016."

Ā 

Cuts come amidst increasing workloads: CPSU

Mr Evans said the CPSU was hopeful that any changes could be made without forced redundancies.

Ā 

"That is the department's position that they do not anticipate having to go to forced redundancies, but that still remains to be seen and obviously that's a pretty significant worry for workers in the department," he said.

Ā 

He said the union was concerned the cuts came amidst ballooning workloads for staff.

Ā 

"It would be bad enough if it was the same amount of work being done by less people," he said.

Ā 

"But what we're seeing is a steady increase in the amount of work the department is required to do year-on-year.

Ā 

"These budget cuts are just ignoring the reality of an increase in workload."

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

cook, onshore, nsw.HR

Congratulations ? Wish you good luck for Visa Application ā˜ŗ