still waiting for nomination approval. i live in south australia.... thanks

can anyone add me on spreadsheet.. Name: Aman

rcb applied : 12 november 2015

rcb approved:10 January 2015

nomination applied: 2 feb 2016

processing centre : paramatta

visa not applied yet .

still waiting for nomination approval. i live in south australia.... thanks

i can do it for you. Please tell me is it DE or TRT? How many applicants? Country HR or LR?

Thanks

If I'm correct, we only have 14 (of those who checked in that they are still on the Forum) people left from December still awaiting news. Come on Immi, make us happy! :wacko:

Ā 

This week it seems that NSW is busy with 2nd week of December applications and WA with first week of Dec. Not sure how accurate it could be as we are only a handful of applicants on this forum but this is all we have.

Hi guys, please make me clear, what is 186 direct entry? I thought 186 is for 457 visa holders. But when i see 186 forum today, alot of applicants mentioned about 186 direct stream. When i check immi website, explanation for 186 direct stream is similar to 187 direct stream. Please let me know the difference between 186 DE and 187 DE. Khem, 2015dec187, mavi etc. plz make me clear

If I'm correct, we only have 14 (of those who checked in that they are still on the Forum) people left from December still awaiting news. Come on Immi, make us happy! :wacko:

Ā 

This week it seems that NSW is busy with 2nd week of December applications and WA with first week of Dec. Not sure how accurate it could be as we are only a handful of applicants on this forum but this is all we have.

Ā 

But immi auto mail still give us same info.

Hi guys, please make me clear, what is 186 direct entry? I thought 186 is for 457 visa holders. But when i see 186 forum today, alot of applicants mentioned about 186 direct stream. When i check immi website, explanation for 186 direct stream is similar to 187 direct stream. Please let me know the difference between 186 DE and 187 DE. Khem, 2015dec187, mavi etc. plz make me clear

Ā 

Hi Praneesh, from my understanding 187 is regional. Direct Entry is explained below.

The Direct Entry stream is for people who have never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market.

So how I understand this is that DE is if you apply for PR while on 457 or offshore. Transition is when you have worked your 2 years on 457 and now transition to PR which could then be 187 or 186 depending on whether or not you are in a regional area.

Ā 

Not sure if this is 100% correct but this is my understanding.

Hi Praneesh, from my understanding 187 is regional. Direct Entry is explained below.

The Direct Entry stream is for people who have never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market.

So how I understand this is that DE is if you apply for PR while on 457 or offshore. Transition is when you have worked your 2 years on 457 and now transition to PR which could then be 187 or 186 depending on whether or not you are in a regional area.

Ā 

thankyou mate. Just wondering, have you done medical already? If yes, what does it say in your immi account about medical? Can you please check once? I have done medical last year on august. So my MA told me to hold on untill immi ask to do detailed medical check up. I havent checked my immi ac yet. But when i checked it tonight, it says this applicant has to undergo medical examination. I am going to talk to my MA tomorrow about this. But still want to make sure what it says on yours? TIA

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Ā 

thankyou mate. Just wondering, have you done medical already? If yes, what does it say in your immi account about medical? Can you please check once? I have done medical last year on august. So my MA told me to hold on untill immi ask to do detailed medical check up. I havent checked my immi ac yet. But when i checked it tonight, it says this applicant has to undergo medical examination. I am going to talk to my MA tomorrow about this. But still want to make sure what it says on yours? TIA

Ā 

Ā 

It will expire after 1 year, if I were you i would do it again. I'm pretty sure case officer will ask for medical check up if it expires before allocation.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

I just don't get it how come someone get his 187 visa in 62 days while people are waiting for last 8-9 months. In march someone applied for his/her visa as a cook, HR, DR and got nomination and visa on same day (62). Sounds impossible to me!!!!!!

Ā 

What I have discovered a few weeks ago is that some companies who sponsor regularly have a labour agreement in place (or something like that), so this might be the reason for this quick turnaround. If not, pure luck

What I have discovered a few weeks ago is that some companies who sponsor regularly have a labour agreement in place (or something like that), so this might be the reason for this quick turnaround. If not, pure luck

Ā 

It could be because of Perth. Maybe they don't have enough applicants as a result he got it. I guess its 100% luck. sometimes people apply from Perth but they get NSW.

Ā 

Not sure if this is 100% correct but this is my understanding

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We have done the medical so that the application is decision ready and medicals are valid for a year to my knowledge. On the Immi account it shows View Health Assessment - Health clearance provided ā€“ no action required

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

thank you mate. So regarding attached doc, my account shows as bellow. Visa agent submtted decesion ready application complete supporting documents. Documents are not attached separately. Is it same in yours?

Ā 

How did you get that decision ready document? My MA also submitted all the documents and she said its decision ready but in my attached documents I cannot see anything says decision ready application!!!!! Do you have this decision ready file in your immi acc mavi and 2015DEC187?

Edited by Emon Alam

Ā 

Not sure if this is 100% correct but this is my understanding

Ā 

Hi there, I have done my medical already and was sent to immi straight way by Bupa. My health assessment portal is stating that health assessment is provided. I think your medical have expired because it's only valid for 12 months. May be it helps you.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Your turn next Mavi. You are so close my friend then

Ā 

2015DEC187. I don't think i will get is soon. I think 2/3 more months if there are not much pending files from DEC and JAN.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I just wish your words come true. I wish for you too that you get your PR very soon. I am assuming that there were heaps of applications lodged in Nov and that's why they took too long to process and it also effected on Dec applicants. I just hope immi sort their backlog soon and you guys get your Results quicker than ours.

Thankyou mavi. I am going to ask withmy MA tomorrow. Hi emon, there are only 3 attachments. One is decesion ready, the other 2 are just address change form and the 956 form which come onto effect after i applied visa so they have to attach it later.

Hi Preneeshb,

yeah it's better to ask your MA and if your medical have expired then it's better to do it again before CO allocation to save time. Moreover, I couldn't find you in spreadsheet. According to your previous posts it seems that you also lodged your file in Dec. Please add your timeline in spreadsheet otherwise share with us i will do it for you.

thanks

Hi Preneeshb,

yeah it's better to ask your MA and if your medical have expired then it's better to do it again before CO allocation to save time. Moreover, I couldn't find you in spreadsheet. According to your previous posts it seems that you also lodged your file in Dec. Please add your timeline in spreadsheet otherwise share with us i will do it for you.

thanks

Ā 

i am in the spreadsheet but with different name dec16qld pb. I dont know how to edit it. Haha