187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys,

I just saw one of my friends got RSMS visa granted letter yesterday, his date of visa application is on 23 Dec,2015, Direct Entry, NSW PESE, only information I knew is this, nothing else. So keep optimistic all of us

What is his occupation?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Is there anyone having a same problem with me? I have a problem to open my application on imiaccount. Whenever I tried, it said This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. It keeps saying this about for 2 months. Me and my MA also sent an email and no reply yet. I phoned up 2 weeks ago to immihelpline and the guy said he got the same error message for mine. My MA said this is just a technical issue and does not make any problem to get visa approval. But I am worried what if case officer can not access my file also? Do you guys have any idea about this issue?

I had same problem , I cleared my saved passwords from my web and tried after it works for me you can check if you want!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The department has announced that they are required to reduce their staffing by an average of 300 for the financial year, but in terms of how budgets and finances in public service departments work that could climb to around 800 or more. The cuts are mostly expected to target management instead of frontline staff. (Credit: ABC)

I hope it won't slow down the processing of visa applications.

Hey guys, can any one please tell me how to contact immigration to ask about my previous visa status and history. Calling is just ridiculous cuz they put me on hold for almost 1 hour last time which cost heaps from overseas Is there an email address or some other ways of communication.

And also how to obtain Australian police report. Are there different types of reports or is it same for 187 de.

Hi guys, so far I haven't got any reply to my question in the forum. If anyone has the answer please reply to my earlier posts. Its really urgent matter. And does anyone know how to get refund from my ma or is that not possible. Thanks

I am sorry mate I have no idea about your this question. Please guys reply him him anyone knows the answer.

Hey guys, can any one please tell me how to contact immigration to ask about my previous visa status and history. Calling is just ridiculous cuz they put me on hold for almost 1 hour last time which cost heaps from overseas Is there an email address or some other ways of communication.

And also how to obtain Australian police report. Are there different types of reports or is it same for 187 de.

i can answer one of your question. You can find immi Email address on your confirmation letter. Please guys answer his other questions if you can.

Hi mavi bro any news for our dec files bro

Dev I was checking spreadsheet and I found someone got nomination approved today. He has mentioned his name 'HESPO' . Timeline is as follows:

nomination & visa 10/12/15

Hotel Manager

DE

i don't know why he didn't tell us about his nomination approval. HESPO mate I request you please tell us something about your process. Did they requested any docs?

Thanks in advance

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Sophieee,

Kiet Nguyen,

S Raika,

Ostrich,

Are you guys still following this forum? We haven't gotten your reply yet. Please check in once and update us.

Thanks

I havent seen any msg's from them in quite a while, dont think they are on the forum anymore. Hopefully they received their approvals.

Hey guys can you plz help me

For dependent ielts requirement is 4.5 band in each or overall ?

Don't use the un experience MA's who can screw our life

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]component[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Average test score[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]IELTS[/TD]

[TD=align: left]4.5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]TOEFL iBT[/TD]

[TD=align: left]32[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]PTE Academic[/TD]

[TD=align: left]30[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]component[/TD]

[TD=align: left]Average test score[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]IELTS[/TD]

[TD=align: left]4.5[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]TOEFL iBT[/TD]

[TD=align: left]32[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]PTE Academic[/TD]

[TD=align: left]30[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

What's mean by average score ?

What's mean by average score ?

It must be over all band score:

An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing

There is no time limit ..... I am still waiting ..... I submitted all documents on 3rd of June till yet till response [emoji20] now i have no hope [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Maan,

What document they requested to you ?

Thanks khem. I see some mixed views on internet whether or not need training benchmark. Could you please tell how exactly the market rate requirements document is prepared. I have been searching online but nothing makes sense.

It must be over all band score:

An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing

I thought IELTS results were valid for 2 years, and recently extended to 3 years.

Anyway having below 4.5 you really don't deserve to be in Australia unless you are a refugee.