187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi Guys,

Our visa were approved today!!!!!!

nom applied 09/11/15 approved 05/08/16

visa applied 24/11/15 approved today

2 people high risk

Thanks to everyone hope you will get visa granted soon. Good luck!!

Congratulations mate

Enjoy your life in Australia

Hii all

Yes I am still on forum..i check all the posts everyday..i know this wait is killing but we cant help at all..I asked my MA to email about my file and got reply today that no case officer has been allocated and was adviced to check auto email which says still mid nov files..8 months n still counting..i cant afford any delay otherwise i have to pay my uni fees for student visa which is due soon..just praying hard n waiting for good news....thanks and good luck to all in same boat????

Our nomination and visa were approved today

deets

nom and visa applied 14/Dec/2015

187 high tisk

3 people

engineering surveyor

no document or info requested

Visa and nomination granted today 16 Aug 2016

Good luck everyone. Keep your cool you will get it soon.

Congratulations mate

Happy to see 2 grants today for 187 subclassa

Hii all

Yes I am still on forum..i check all the posts everyday..i know this wait is killing but we cant help at all..I asked my MA to email about my file and got reply today that no case officer has been allocated and was adviced to check auto email which says still mid nov files..8 months n still counting..i cant afford any delay otherwise i have to pay my uni fees for student visa which is due soon..just praying hard n waiting for good news....thanks and good luck to all in same boat

We have seen some December movement, even if it is only one. There is hope.

The auto reply also says December for 186 but they have seen a few Feb approvals so I'm not reading much into that anymore.

deets:

187 high tisk

3 people

engineering surveyor

Wow finally one approved from mid december. congrats mate.

Hi Guys,

2 people high risk

Congrats blue. I think still 2-3 more months for me just reached 6 months and half!!!!!

Have you been contacted at all for more documents and have you tried phoning them ?

hi mate, no documents requested yet,

i called immigration because i couldn't organize my health examination through immi account,

so i had to call them to regenerate the account, i done my health examination last week, when i called them (01/08/2016) to regenerate my account,

i asked them how far is my file , they said they are allocating late november files it is not very far.

deets:

187 high tisk

3 people

engineering surveyor

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺ Have a great times ahead ☺

Last mnth i askd my agent nd she said they hav increased the time frm 6 mnths to 8 or 9 mnths..As u guys also still strugling wid me so very clearly their is nt mch movmnt can see frm immi.I keep an target till 9 mnths to b completed.I noticed few members frm this forum still gettin aprovals frm mid nov to end nov.few mid dec.Still few members requested documnts frm nov nd nt yet approved.So i dnt think i should contct thm nw.

Hi there.

I am new to the Forum. We are only just starting our immigration process on the 187 RSMS DE.

From experience is it quicker to use an agent?

it won't be quicker just because you have used MA... They will be helpful this way

The main benefit of using an Australian migration agent is that they are familiar with the country’s migration laws and processes. They assist with applications day in and day out, which means they aware of all potential pitfalls and can spot an error in your application from a mile away.

A migration agent will be at your side, providing support from start to finish. They will do everything in their power to ensure your application is a success by checking all documents and lodging the application on your behalf.

You won’t have to spend hours and hours researching your visa options because your agent will do all of that for you.

Hi Guys,

2 people high risk

Congratulations

Hi Guys,

2 people high risk

Congratulations ? Enjoy your best moments Ever ☺ Have a great times ahead ☺

*This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on*15 August 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged Early January*2016 and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.