187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi mavi what is anoop time line bro

Yeah Mate I tried to find his timeline on spreadsheet but couldn't. I think he hasn't added his time line in spreadsheet.

Hi Anoop we would be happy if you share timeline with us.

Guys I request you again please add your timeline in your signature and spreadsheet so that whenever we comment we all can see each other's timeline.

thanks

Mavi

hello mavi , deV, khem

i am little bit confused please help me out .

CO asked afp for my self and for my wife but i already update in july NEW AFP CERTIFICATE in immi account which is still valid FOR UNTIL END OF THIS YEAR . my MA SEND E MAIL TO CO AND WE WAIT FOR HIS REPLY BACK ABOUT AFP . GUYS WHAT YOU THINK ?

Edited by kkumar

hello mavi , deV, khem

CO asked afp for my self and for my wife but i already update in july NEW AFP CERTIFICATE in immi account which is still valid FOR UNTIL END OF THIS YEAR . my MA SEND E MAIL TO CO AND WE WAIT FOR HIS REPLY BACK ABOUT AFP . GUYS WHAT YOU THINK ?

Hi kumar yu don't need to worry mate,everything gonna fine.your afp gonna be ok coz it's still valid,after yur MA email he will notice that fp still valid

hello mavi , deV, khem

Hi kkumar,

same me thing happen with me my file also allocated case officer on yesterday and case officer asked AFP for me secondary applicant but my migration agent already uploaded on June 2016 and AFP was issued on nov 2015 it's means still valid till November but still co asked

so my MA told me to don't worry AFP is valid for 12 months and he will upload again same that one

Let's see

best of luck to u

hope we will both get pr soon

hello mavi , deV, khem

I think it will be alright may be your CO didn't check issued date in your AFP.. If your MA has sent an email then you will be fine .. You will get your visa very soon.. All the best

Hi, Mavi ,khem, gauvi3,As I mention in my last post about my nomination application time is 1 year and no answer from immi, yesterday my employer send a letter to immi about the process ,, can someone tell me, is that help my nomination process or not,,,and if they taking long , does they give me positive response,,,any idea

Thanks everyone who replied to my thread. Finally i got hold of my ma and he said he will call me tomorrow after doing evrything he was suppose to. So lets hope he would keep his words this time. And can anyone tell me if i import my application on immi account is that gonna be a problem since i have ma to handle my files. Just read somewhere its gonna delete my application from ma immi acc if i do so.

im doing motor mechanic rsms, does anyone have any clue whats the work experience requirement. I got cert 3 and 4 in automotive around 2 and half year course.

one more thing can u guys reveal ur nationalities cuz i got lots of korean friends and they all got their visa approved in 6 months on the dot. And just today one of my korean mate got 457 approval in 2.5 months. His application was offshore. Is that possible. Is there any timeline difference in offshore and onshore applicants. Is applicants nationalities make any difference in processing time for rsms visa. Just so vast universe of aussie immigration.

hello mavi , deV, khem

Hi Kkumar,

don't worry. I think sometimes they need more clear Xerox copy than which we already have provided.

Thanks

Mavi

Hi, Mavi ,khem, gauvi3,As I mention in my last post about my nomination application time is 1 year and no answer from immi, yesterday my employer send a letter to immi about the process ,, can someone tell me, is that help my nomination process or not,,,and if they taking long , does they give me positive response,,,any idea

Hi jas85,

If they are taking long time to process then it doesn't mean that you will not get your result positive. Yes your employer can ask immi that why nomination taking so long. You don't need to worry because contacting immi wouldn't effect your result.

Thanks

Mavi

Dear friends my timeline is as follows

Nomination applied 15 Jan 2016

Visa applied 20 April 2016

Now my question is when my nomination is assigned to co r they going to do my visa at the same time as well or do I have to wait for another few months till its my turn according to visa application date. Any one with past experience please can u give me some insights. Thanks

Dear friends my timeline is as follows

Nomination applied 15 Jan 2016

Visa applied 20 April 2016

Now my question is when my nomination is assigned to co r they going to do my visa at the same time as well or do I have to wait for another few months till its my turn according to visa application date. Any one with past experience please can u give me some insights. Thanks

Would like to know the same but in reverse mode,

I applied Visa mid April 2016, but nomination not yet.

Cheers.