187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

ohhhhh wowwwww look I told you yesterday that u will get your PR by tomorrow. There you go Huge, heaps congratulations Khem. Party Hard.

Mavi, then say something about my visa, give a guess hah..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok... have you provided all your documents yesterday? If yes then I don't thinks so you have to wait much. Best of luck

Letting you know guys I hired MA who got no knowledge and I paid him 5500 $ for nothing

My file opened after 9 month and Immi found file still un complete and Immi asked documents again

Really frustrated

I want to shoot my Ma

Left me somewhere nowhere

Now I have to wait anthor 28 days to pick up my file may be more then that. Immi said one documents requested we open file again after 28 days and it's true I seen couple guys who submitted documents next days and them file opend by Immi after 28 days

Guys plz don't go with bad MA's who use us for them experiment

Very angry

Immi busy with files it's ok but when they try to finialze our file after 9 month and file un complete bqz of SIT MA . It's un acceptable

I feel so proud my boss standing with me can't forget him

Waiting applied in November coz Immi too slow with applications

Edited by Thakur g

Hi guys

I have checked my application on immi account and noticed that the second applicant does not have any attached document that proofs the English.

Should I tell my MA??

I think my MA should have attached the Diploma of the second applicant which I provided.

I have been waiting for more than 8 months and I don't want to be delayed for a missing document!

Thank you!!

Hi guys

I have checked my application on immi account and noticed that the second applicant does not have any attached document that proofs the English.

Should I tell my MA??

I think my MA should have attached the Diploma of the second applicant which I provided.

I have been waiting for more than 8 months and I don't want to be delayed for a missing document!

Thank you!!

Hi mate I also tried to look all attached document in my immi account but I couldn't find any link there to check.can yu pls tell me what's the link there to check

Hi mate I also tried to look all attached document in my immi account but I couldn't find any link there to check.can yu pls tell me what's the link there to check

Select your application > Action: View application > Attach documents > you can now see your documents on the right of the screen

Hi guys

Should I tell my MA??

Thank you!!

Letting you know guys I hired MA who got no knowledge and I paid him 5500 $ for nothing

My file opened after 9 month and Immi found file still un complete and Immi asked documents again

Really frustrated

I want to shoot my Ma

Now I have to wait anthor 28 days to pick up my file may be more then that. Immi said one documents requested we open file again after 28 days and it's true I seen couple guys who submitted documents next days and them file opend by Immi after 28 days

Very angry

Immi busy with files it's ok but when they try to finialze our file after 9 month and file un complete bqz of SIT MA . It's un acceptable

I had an idea that you hired a **** ma when you said your ma had meeting with immi lol

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Guys i have checked my immi account and i can all documents uploaded same date by my ma lodged my application so you guys better check with your ma so save processing time

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Guys i have checked my immi account and i can all documents uploaded same date by my ma lodged my application so you guys better check with your ma so save processing time

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Can we check all attached documents in immi account or not

Can anyone answer me please?!Hi guysI have checked my application on immi account and noticed that the second applicant does not have any attached document that proofs the English. Should I tell my MA??I think my MA should have attached the Diploma of the second applicant which I provided.I have been waiting for more than 8 months and I don't want to be delayed for a missing document!Thank you!!

Really frustrated

I want to shoot my Ma

Very angry

i am in same position as u. Been waiting 8 months and got told yesterday my file incomplete. I am also not happy with my ma.

Select your application > Action: View application > Attach documents > you can now see your documents on the right of the screen

Thanks man I just check but it's all in written,I couldn't see any thing like photo copy of any document which is attached with my application