187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I just dont understand, how come it took so long to process? it has been 9 months and nothing happened with my application, no allocate, no doc required, no news at all! why why why?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

We all should sign a letter and send to immigration minister

Hi there,

i have added you in spreadsheet.

thanks

Mavi

Thank you Mavi,

But my application status is still "Received" not "information requested" as you entered on spreadsheet. Although they did request to sign and submit declaration form. No Case officer has been assigned.

E-mail was said to be automated and was said not being able to accept reply.

So, I assume they checked the absolutely required documents been attached (or not) early on March and put it back on queue and god know when they will pick it up again.

Thanks again.

yeh..........

My nomination got approved today.

Applied on 2nd nov 2015,document requested on 26/06/2016,approved 29/07/2016

visa applied on 17nov 2015, document requested on 1/07/2016, still waiting

processing team VIC

Congratulations mate it's good to see moment for 187 building our hopes storng

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

yeh..........

processing team VIC

Congrats Karamjit..Wait for 2-3 hours you will get PR then.

yeh..........

processing team VIC

Congratulations on your Nomination Approval ?, I'm sure it won't take too long from here till your Visa approval . All the best ☺

Thank you Mavi,

But my application status is still "Received" not "information requested" as you entered on spreadsheet. Although they did request to sign and submit declaration form. No Case officer has been assigned.

E-mail was said to be automated and was said not being able to accept reply.

So, I assume they checked the absolutely required documents been attached (or not) early on March and put it back on queue and god know when they will pick it up again.

Thanks again.

Okay. I have changed the status. Actually, people who have gotten doc request anytime throughout the process I like their status information requested instead received in spreadsheet.

Thanks

Mavi

Hello everyone, I am new member of this forum, but following this forum from last one month. My timelines are: nomination and visa applied on 27/10/2015 as customer service manager. My file was first opened on 17th May and request documents for my partners Ielts. My MA provide that and the on 28th June they said it was more than 12 month old so we fill the form to pay for it. But till now we are waiting.

My MA said your file is open but nomination file does not open yet.. Did someone have this type of situation before? I am worried now..

Thanks everyonethis waiting period is killerbut we are waiting for the best results.
Congrats bro Don't worry u will get ur pr today as well But I'm still very unlucky they havenot pick my file yet Now no hope left for visa and no worth for nomination aproved before lodged visa Very hard to wait offshore with family Still waiting come on immigration pls pick my file today lodged on 20/11/2015Pls pls pls god help me

Congrats bro Don't worry u will get ur pr today as well But I'm still very unlucky they havenot pick my file yet Now no hope left for visa and no worth for nomination aproved before lodged visa Very hard to wait offshore with family Still waiting come on immigration pls pick my file today lodged on 20/11/2015Pls pls pls god help me

Thanks, please donot lose hope, Stay positive.

All is going to be well one day.

yeh..........

processing team VIC

Many Congratulations mate

Oh my god I can't believe...

my PR has granted just now

no docs requested

ohhhhh wowwwww look I told you yesterday that u will get your PR by tomorrow. There you go Huge, heaps congratulations Khem. Party Hard.

Edited by Mavi

Oh my god I can't believe...

my PR has granted just now

no docs requested

Wait what khem omg i can't believe it m so happy for you mate waoooo congratulations mate such a relief for you and for us as well positive waves around seriously m sure everyone on this form is very very happy for you have a great future ahead mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hey Khem

All are exited and Happy For you.

Tell ous about your File... Like from Which processing centre it's approved ??

Did immigration people come at your place??? Any inquiries from your employer...

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Guys due to movement in 187 m getting feeling my turn is not far. Even i have set alert on my immi account i can't stop myself to go back in my account and check status after khem, Thakur g file was opened this positive feeling makes me stay strong and all of us should be strong and positive our trun is not far.....

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore