187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

just give them 2 more week(maximum) and you will get it...

I'm afraid they would require a new Ielts test of my wife's, coz her old one has expired.... I'm going to organise a test for her tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm afraid they would require a new Ielts test of my wife's, coz her old one has expired.... I'm going to organise a test for her tomorrow.

If it has expired it is better to book ( I think)

i would rather pay for the second person English fee than ielts result.because it is faster if pay the language fee.

Time is the most important thing than others.i need speed.

$4000 is alot of money if you are offshore from a HR country. I am waiting for a reply from my MA

Its really unfair if they ask IELTS. If they have processed within the 6 months as advertised it wouldnt be necessary

at least we can see immi is working on 187 application.

this is the best news,isn't it.

it brings us hope.

we don't have to wait for a unknown long time.

we are hopeful and powerful each day. i can sleep well and eat well.

Thank you God.

The Day has come

I just got my PR today..........:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

NOMINATION AND VISA granted today.....

Timeline is down below

wow that's great great news.. Congrats mate

it brings us hope.

Thank you God.

That's right... I am soooo happy to see this movement in 187 side. Wow

True. sleep well and eat well. :biglaugh:

it brings us hope.

Thank you God.

If your parents are both alive and still together, you cannot include them as dependents (either migrating or non-migrating) in your application as a dependent cannot be married/de facto. Of course your own spouse/partner can be included.

I already added them in my application !! Any possible suggestion please ?? TIA

$4000 is alot of money if you are offshore from a HR country. I am waiting for a reply from my MA

Its really unfair if they ask IELTS. If they have processed within the 6 months as advertised it wouldnt be necessary

i agree with you.

4000 is not easy for us.but if save time,we can work in Au earlier.we can get more salary ,so i need time

i agree with you.

4000 is not easy for us.but if save time,we can work in Au earlier.we can get more salary ,so i need time

I get it, but what if you pay that money, is it guaranteed that you will get the visa then? Would hate spending that and then having to wait for something else anyways. 4000 x about 11 in my currency

Second applicant is needs to be done within 12 months of lodgement as far as I understand

I am main applicant, my spouse did Masters from US University about 9 yrs ago and we are claiming his English proficiency based on his degree from University in US. Do you guys think that he needs to take IELTS? If so, we better register now and get it done, but unless really needed, we dont want to waste time and money.

We don't have MA as we did our application our self.

And, can anyone pls update my timeline on spreadsheet, as i am not being able to do it by some reason.

Thank you.

My time line:

Nomination and Visa both: 27th Jan 2016

HR country

Direct Entry

Document Requested: Declaration form Payment/non-payment for Visa Sponsorship: March 23 from NSW PSE; asked to attach on immi account within 7 days and havenot heard anything since then.

Onshore

Nursing

Working fulltime at the place of sponsorship.

Edited by LD152207

I am main applicant, my spouse did Masters from US University about 9 yrs ago and we are claiming his English proficiency based on his degree from University in US. Do you guys think that he needs to take IELTS? If so, we better register now and get it done, but unless really needed, we dont want to waste time and money.

And, can anyone pls update my timeline on spreadsheet, as i am not being able to do it by some reason.

Thank you.

My time line:

HR country

Document Requested: Declaration form Payment/non-payment for Visa Sponsorship: March 23 from NSW PSE; asked to attach on immi account within 7 days and havenot heard anything since then.

Onshore

Nursing

If he is the second applicants then it must be fine with him..

IELTS date of exam 27 apr stamp date is 20/06/13

Hi there, I think you better get ready your new Ielts before they ask because I think immi wants everything valid not expired when they assess the file. Or better ask MA. Whoever not sure about Ielts or anything else can jump in Registered MA forum of this site. You will get your answer in few minutes.

thanks

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Ant25Nov allocated to CO, immimlb 17nov got pr, thakurg 18Nov allocated to CO, Khem 19Nov allocated to CO, thakur 17Nov got PR..

yes now we can say that immi is really working on November files.

Best of luck to you too.. Your turn is not far away so be ready for overloaded happiness

Best of luck to you too.. Your turn is not far away so be ready for overloaded happiness

Thanks Khem.. Lets see when my file will be allocated to CO.

I wish you get your PR by tomorrow.

Edited by Mavi

If he is the second applicants then it must be fine with him..

Yes, I am Primary applicant and he as secondary applicant/ dependant wahtever they call.

And Can Someone Pls Enter my timeline into spreadsheet.

My time line:

HR country

Direct Entry

Total Applicants:1+1+2= 4 (spouse + 2 children)

Onshore

Nursing

Yes, I am Primary applicant and he as secondary applicant/ dependant wahtever they call.

And Can Someone Pls Enter my timeline into spreadsheet.

My time line:

HR country

Direct Entry

Total Applicants:1+1+2= 4 (spouse + 2 children)

Onshore

Nursing

Hi there,

i have added you in spreadsheet.

thanks

Mavi