187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I think it will update tomorrow

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

Wht yu think khem which month they doing rite now..?

THEY ARE STILL SAYING NOVEMBER APPLICATIONS ARE ALLOCATING :

Thank you for your email. We are currently allocating RSMS cases lodged in November 2015. Unfortunately due to the high volume of lodgements our dates for finalisation of cases is longer than our 6 month service standard.

The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS/RSMS applications can be found at: http://www.border.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

While we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.

I am unable to provide any further updates on these cases. . You will be contacted when these cases are finalised. For all future enquiries, please send your request directly tonsw.pse@border.gov.au for a quick response.

Regards,

XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX

Director Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Permanent Visas and Citizenship | Visa and Citizenship Management

Visa and Citizenship Services

Department of Immigration and Borde

Thank you for your email. We are currently allocating RSMS cases lodged in November 2015. Unfortunately due to the high volume of lodgements our dates for finalisation of cases is longer than our 6 month service standard.

The Department’s published service standards for the processing of ENS/RSMS applications can be found at: http://www.border.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

While we attempt to finalise all applications as soon as possible, the service standards acknowledge that 25% of cases will be finalised outside of these time frames.

I am unable to provide any further updates on these cases. . You will be contacted when these cases are finalised. For all future enquiries, please send your request directly tonsw.pse@border.gov.au for a quick response.

Regards,

XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX

So not even a yes or no whether or not a CO is allocated????

unfortunately they are not giving any information regarding processing time except 75% finalizes within 6 months and 25% after this standard time.

Now my question is if you give them your reference number, why on earth can they not give you a simple answer like we are currently working on your file which is due to internal / external checks. Something like that is not too much to ask. We understand things take time but WE JUST NEED TO KNOW if they are actually busy with it. I am sooo frustrated.

Now my question is if you give them your reference number, why on earth can they not give you a simple answer like we are currently working on your file which is due to internal / external checks. Something like that is not too much to ask. We understand things take time but WE JUST NEED TO KNOW if they are actually busy with it. I am sooo frustrated.

Exactly.. We are not asking for any big favour ... I gave my details twice but they told me my application is in queue ... I waited 1.5 months after that but no news yet.. Common immigration make some move

Regards,

XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX

i would appreciate if they could tell us that how long more they will take to finalise those 25% cases which are outside of time frame.

Regards,

XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXX

my question is how come all of us in those 25%? they have said 75% will be finalised in 6 months but non of us included in these portion. To much false infortion from immi.....

my question is how come all of us in those 25%? they have said 75% will be finalised in 6 months but non of us included in these portion. To much false infortion from immi.....

Thats right, they r making excuses and making us fool. That's all I can say

Applied nomination and visa on 26 june 2015

Documents requested in somewhere nov 2015

Got a visit from immi people on last thursday

And got nomination and visa approved on 21 july 2016

Occupation Pre Press Operator

did immi people meet you at your work place? how many people?

did they call you before visiting you?

Hi Mavi I am with same occupation and lodge on 22/12/2016

hope for best

pls share any update

thanks

Hi amritjot im also frm dec lodge

Nomination already approved

Thn I put visa on 19/12/15 still no response and I'm offshore india now...pls immi jump on dec files

Hi dev786 congratulations and best of luck for visa

just want to ask when u lodge nomination and what occupation do you have

pls

thanks

Thank you

My nomination was lodged in june

Approved in 22 oct 2015

Visa applied 19/12/2015

Occupation cook (offshore)

Perth wa