187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Thanks for reply Gauvi3. Is your MA 110% confident about your application's positive result??? Wondering why my MA is not?

Well everything is genuine i got nothing to worry about so yes she 100% confident a genuine ma wouldn't accept your file untill he/she is 100% sure....

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

Thanks for reply Gauvi3. Is your MA 110% confident about your application's positive result??? Wondering why my MA is not?

I had bad experience before where my stupid ma before submitting application he said he is 100% sure but as my student visa was about to expire he asked me to apply another student visa which i did and unfortunately because of he wanted to make money without thinking about my life and played a lie game with me and my 457 got refused and after that he said nothing is guaranteed and he is visa point ma in Brisbane. Sorry i get angry everytime i think about him. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings still we are positive that you i and all of us will get through this gud luck [emoji4]

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

I had bad experience before where my stupid ma before submitting application he said he is 100% sure but as my student visa was about to expire he asked me to apply another student visa which i did and unfortunately because of he wanted to make money without thinking about my life and played a lie game with me and my 457 got refused and after that he said nothing is guaranteed and he is visa point ma in Brisbane. Sorry i get angry everytime i think about him. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings still we are positive that you i and all of us will get through this gud luck [emoji4]

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

Unfortunately some Ma do for money[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately some Ma do for money[emoji23]

I know mate that's why we need to be very careful about these ma. I advise everyone who are about to apply for their visa they should at least consult two or three ma it's worth spending money on their appointment fee then losing all the money on your application. It's waste of time and get refusal mark under your passport.

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Helo everyone got my PR just now. Very excited can't even type properly

Good luck to everyone

Nom9/11

Visa 3/9

Documents requested 06/07

Approved today

Congratulations buddy.....

Enjoy rest of your life as a Aussie....

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone

Nom9/11

Visa 3/9

Approved today

Oh wow Congrats mate enjoy your best ever moment☺️

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Good luck to everyone

Nom9/11

Visa 3/9

Approved today

Congratulations mate,

Enjoy your life in Australia

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

Hi gauvi 3

You fot ur pr from december month

Do you think they start december month

Nope i don't think so but i have footer because whoever read my post they can see my timeline dear...[emoji4]

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

This is what I am feeling after waiting 8 months:

I think I better withdraw my application and go back to my home country ... I can't wait anymore... Waiting game is killing me... Immigration please please finalize my application ( I don't care about outcome, positive/negative) ....

Edited by Khem

I think I better withdraw my application and go back to my home country ... I can't wait anymore... Waiting game is killing me... Immigration please please finalize my application ( I don't care about outcome, positive/negative) ....

Hey Khem if something is worth waiting its worth to wait i know it's frustrating so as for all of us you are not alone. Don't lose your hopes stay positive get busy in something eg make a daily routine stop thinking about your application i have been doing that since i have submitted my application busy day at work come home spend time with my son. We don't even have discussion about it. i seriously didn't even realize that it's almost coming to 7 months.... cheers mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Hello mate my nomination date is 9/11

And visa is 13/11/15 still waiting , please advise me if i

Call the immi on monday and ask for my nomination is that any matter please advise.

I think it is better your MA call them.. I have told my MA if we don't hear anything by Monday to call immigration and ask about my application

@ khem,

bro you already did wait that much longer so your PR is on the way..don't be stress mate, you are the backbone for this forum..Keep encourage the people here..

you guys doing really great support for evening..

especially Mirza, Aussipr, Zoya khan and you.

i wish you to get your PR soon, and go to your country for holiday inteade of paramilitary:wink:

cheers

@ khem,

bro you already did wait that much longer so your PR is on the way..don't be stress mate, you are the backbone for this forum..Keep encourage the people here..

you guys doing really great support for evening..

especially Mirza, Aussipr, Zoya khan and you.

i wish you to get your PR soon, and go to your country for holiday inteade of paramilitary:wink:

cheers

Thank you for your kind words.. I am tried of this hide and seek game.. I used to be positive all the time but I don't know why I am feeling like this at the end

Hey Khem if something is worth waiting its worth to wait i know it's frustrating so as for all of us you are not alone. Don't lose your hopes stay positive get busy in something eg make a daily routine stop thinking about your application i have been doing that since i have submitted my application busy day at work come home spend time with my son. We don't even have discussion about it. i seriously didn't even realize that it's almost coming to 7 months.... cheers mate

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Thank you I will try not to think about this.. Let's hope we don't have to wait that long