187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6:43 AEDT PM, IMMI sent me an email to request further doc, they took very very long time then my wife police check has gone expired, it very frustrated when on 15/06, when they assest my application, they havent find out this matter, and now everything ready to be finalised and they come up with this issues, I'm really disappointed guys ... another 3 waiting weeks at least to obtain oversea police check and submit .... AND AGAIN WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY AGAIN ... AGAIN

Ā 

Today they asked??

6:43 AEDT PM, IMMI sent me an email to request further doc, they took very very long time then my wife police check has gone expired, it very frustrated when on 15/06, when they assest my application, they havent find out this matter, and now everything ready to be finalised and they come up with this issues, I'm really disappointed guys ... another 3 waiting weeks at least to obtain oversea police check and submit .... AND AGAIN WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY AGAIN ... AGAIN

Ā 

I met exactly the same situation as you had. I'm waiting for the damned new policy check now...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met exactly the same situation as you had. I'm waiting for the damned new policy check now...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

man, I also found out myself my police check also expired, but they havent asked ... OH MY GOD! ... by the way I applied new one and will submit together with my wife then they dont ask again next time ... how funny is it ?? hahaha

man, I also found out myself my police check also expired, but they havent asked ... OH MY GOD! ... by the way I applied new one and will submit together with my wife then they dont ask again next time ... how funny is it ?? hahaha

Ā 

Worse than you bro, they asked both my wife's & mine Australian police check, both Chinese ones, and my wife's US ones... Nearly mad

Ā 

Ā 

Worse than you bro, they asked both my wife's & mine Australian police check, both Chinese ones, and my wife's US ones... Nearly mad

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

there are 3 persons assest my application so far, maybe one find out other people missed lolz hahaha

how much longer you need to wait for new Police check?

Ā 

5 days for Chinese police check which i have gotten already.

Australian one still waiting, 15 days past since I applied.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes

Ā 

Ā 

And they would only ask if the one uploaded is expired already when they look at or what if it expires in a months time? Ours is dated September but we have to wait up to 6 weeks to get a new one so wondering if we should rather get it.

Nom and visa 22 December

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk