187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True but no update today :))) I'm sorry but f... the way they process my VISA, everything is ready, paid the 2 VAC for my wife, nothing else need to submited, nomination approved last month, 9 months VISA .... what else do they need ???? The reason is ... Lazy or "slow motion" processing. .... can't believe it

True but no update today :))) I'm sorry but f... the way they process my VISA, everything is ready, paid the 2 VAC for my wife, nothing else need to submited, nomination approved last month, 9 months VISA .... what else do they need ???? The reason is ... Lazy or "slow motion" processing. .... can't believe it

For 186 Immi processing dec and Jan file

And 187 leftover in Toilet bowl full of s

No fricking idea man

All i can say it's rubbish

Through whole june there was only on Thursday we had 5 grants i thought it should be good frim now but hopeless anyways we july will be good for us it just started

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Visa applications

We aim to decide 75 per cent of visa applications in the timeframe specified for the relevant visa category

• how many places are available in the migration programme.

This is from IMMI website, now I believe the quota that other talked about

Hi Mate this is whole Year Quota which is already reset on 1st July so should be soon

finger crossed

****, I just called the IMMI, somehow I got chance to talked to the case officer I guess, and after I gave her my information, she said everything is done, hopefully she will get to my application in next couple of days, and I just told her I paid the final fees 3 weeks ago. Finally she said she will have a look my application tomorrow, she had a nice voice anyway lolz

****, I just called the IMMI, somehow I got chance to talked to the case officer I guess, and after I gave her my information, she said everything is done, hopefully she will get to my application in next couple of days, and I just told her I paid the final fees 3 weeks ago. Finally she said she will have a look my application tomorrow, she had a nice voice anyway lolz

What final fees you have paid ??

All d best ....you will get this week sure ........can u tell me on which numu call......bcz my ma told me nowdays co are giving dierct number in the mail or anywhere ........my ma told me thats why everyone is calling on the number which is given on immi website.......please let me know bcz immi never contacted me for anything .....when my ma sent them mail he just got the mail in which they said its in processing ....

All d best ....you will get this week sure ........can u tell me on which numu call......bcz my ma told me nowdays co are giving dierct number in the mail or anywhere ........my ma told me thats why everyone is calling on the number which is given on immi website.......please let me know bcz immi never contacted me for anything .....when my ma sent them mail he just got the mail in which they said its in processing ....

Yeah mate, I dont know that the number in the end of the email CO reply you that is the number direct to them. Dont call the number on IMMI website. Everyone just call the no. in the bridging visa or nomination notification email, at the end of every pages.

We finished the day with really good result

Let's have a pr shower again toomarow

Lol

Laugh guys that's only time because raining

Hopefully we got showers tomorrow. Just keeps your umbrella's ready [emoji12]

Hi all, here is my timeline

RCB — 30-Nov-2015

Visa & Nom — 16-Dec-2015

RCB APPROVED — 27-Jan-2016

Nom APPROVED — 7-Jun-2016