187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I guess that my Visa will get rejected.:cry:

My current office receptionist received the phone call from the immi office for the background check last Monday, but when she transferred the call to my extn, i was not at my seat which caused the call missed.

Then 2 weeks passed but no further call or updates received though i wait at the phone all day long...

Maybe my application will be the 1st rejected case in FY 2016....

It's not right

If thats case then assuming no body getting approval

Let's pray for good buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not right

If thats case then assuming no body getting approval

Let's pray for good buddy

Thanks buddy, hope so. And also good luck to you!

But i'm really getting mad with the call...

I auto forwarded my extn to my mobile, and when my mobile rings, i got nervous.

Such scenarios occurs several times everyday haha...

I guess that my Visa will get rejected.:cry:

My current office receptionist received the phone call from the immi office for the background check last Monday, but when she transferred the call to my extn, i was not at my seat which caused the call missed.

Then 2 weeks passed but no further call or updates received though i wait at the phone all day long...

Maybe my application will be the 1st rejected case in FY 2016....

What d hell .....how u can think of rejection if d call diconnects ......may be immi just want to confirm that are you working thereee or not ......when they talked to receptionist and he transferedd the call to u ....its mean that u r warking there ...and your co allready have other things which they need for approval .....so dont think negative ....you will get it soon .....be postive bro ....all d best

Thanks buddy, hope so. And also good luck to you!

But i'm really getting mad with the call...

I auto forwarded my extn to my mobile, and when my mobile rings, i got nervous.

Such scenarios occurs several times everyday haha...

you got call form immi with private no or landline or mobile ?

Hi shardha ....your ma must contact immi .....nd tell them that its his mistake nd how they can do this to you if its not your fault .....please consult with good reputed ma ......vision oversea is good firm in melbourne ....if you want then i will give you direct mobile num of the owner nd youcan consult with him .....its very important so please contact good ma

you got call form immi with private no or landline or mobile ?

To tell the truth, not sure. On my phone, i can only see the transferring record from our receptionist, and also she can hardly remember the number.

The caller says that she is calling from IMMI office of AU, and our receptionist says the caller is very rude.

That is all the story i can share with you.

Can you please tell me when did you lodged your visa and you got a call after your file or nomination is opened ?

Of course.

NOMINATION + VISA LODGED AT 2015.11.6

NOMINATION APPROVED AT EARLY 2016.5. SORRY I FORGOT THE DETAILED DATE, BUT THE COMING DAY I WAS ASKED FOR FURTHER MATERIALS, INCLUDING HEALTH CHECK

VISA FURTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED AT 2016.6.10, INCLUDING HEALTH CHECK REPORT SENT TO THE IMMI OFFICE

AND I RECEIVED THE CALL LAST MONDAY AFTERNOON UTC+8

Hi shardha ....your ma must contact immi .....nd tell them that its his mistake nd how they can do this to you if its not your fault .....please consult with good reputed ma ......vision oversea is good firm in melbourne ....if you want then i will give you direct mobile num of the owner nd youcan consult with him .....its very important so please contact good ma

Please provide me no so I can contact him

thanks for your help

My MA told me if we called Immi so many times regard our file and emailed them

Immi put file away and it will become suspicious for them that's why in some cases Immi take more then 6 month

Plz tell me if its true ?

Plz reply me

well Thakur calling them and emailing them frequently not a good idea its only slow yr process down but your file not become suspicious i think...

Sorry I got told my AIS migration Brisbane

And she said its true spread out

Edited by Thakur g

Hi my Ma did not even told me the reason of refusal n also I have told him to contact immi regarding that bt he is saying you only can go through mrt this could not change.

he didn't accept his mistake which district my whole family's life

i m not applying mrt as it takes so long time n I don't have enough time.

If anyone has any other knowledge what I can go for now please share ur ideas[emoji17]

Hey shraddha, as of my knowledge please withdraw your visa file because they refused your nomination not the visa. You will not get your fees back. But after withdraw the visa file you can apply nomination and visa again from different lawyer. It won't affect on your current visa. Moreover after applying the nomination and visa immi grant you bridging visa again. You can use the same docs for nomination and visa that you used this time