187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

How to update the spreadsheet??

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Easy to add details in spreadsheet, please find the correct month tab (at the bottom), and then add your details to the appropriate sheet. If you are still having any difficulties, post your details here, and one of the members will add them for you. Thanks ☺

Slightly off topic but I am completely gutted at the UK referendum result today. It is all so horribly sad. But on this saddest of days has arrived the most wonderful news that our residency has been granted, completely out of the blue. So here is our story:

Nomination lodged on the 1st Feb 2016, via an MA for employer.

Visa applied in Oz under the transition stream from 457 on the 17 Feb 2016 without an MA.

Granted today 24th June.

No requests for documents or any additional info (except a month after application, we received an email asking for the form to be completed by partner that states no one has offered a bribe for sponsorship - we had thought the primary applicant signed on behalf of all applicants).

FYI we went from status 'application received' to receiving grant emails without anything in between. I had expected to have a CO appointed first. Not that I am complaining :)

Does anyone know if Immigration will inform my sponsor or their MA?

Easy to add details in spreadsheet, please find the correct month tab (at the bottom), and then add your details to the appropriate sheet. If you are still having any difficulties, post your details here, and one of the members will add them for you. Thanks ☺

Hi zoya are you able to delete the july month on the spreadsheet as it contains only two un updated details and I want to see December on my phone, deleting july will make this possible. Thanks ☺️

Slightly off topic but I am completely gutted at the UK referendum result today. It is all so horribly sad. But on this saddest of days has arrived the most wonderful news that our residency has been granted, completely out of the blue. So here is our story:

Nomination lodged on the 1st Feb 2016, via an MA for employer.

Visa applied in Oz under the transition stream from 457 on the 17 Feb 2016 without an MA.

Granted today 24th June.

No requests for documents or any additional info (except a month after application, we received an email asking for the form to be completed by partner that states no one has offered a bribe for sponsorship - we had thought the primary applicant signed on behalf of all applicants).

FYI we went from status 'application received' to receiving grant emails without anything in between. I had expected to have a CO appointed first. Not that I am complaining :)

Does anyone know if Immigration will inform my sponsor or their MA?

Also from the UK and also saddened at the outcome. Congratulations though enjoy your future in aus. Are your dates right feb 2016? That's crazy for them to jump from nov to feb although transition stream processing seems to be way ahead with some Decembers also receiving grants lately

Edited by QLD1872015

Also from the UK and also saddened at the outcome. Congratulations though enjoy your future in aus. Are your dates right feb 2016? That's crazy for them to jump from nov to feb although transition stream processing seems to be way ahead with some Decembers also receiving grants lately

He is from UK, low risk mate, we cant complaint ...

Hi zoya are you able to delete the july month on the spreadsheet as it contains only two un updated details and I want to see December on my phone, deleting july will make this possible. Thanks ☺️

Yes i can delete the month july but we have to wait for those 2 applicant's. They might come later to give us more updates . I'll notify to other respected owners to view & resolved the issue . Thanks ☺