187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Completed 7 months mark day before yesterday no news at all.. I have sent an email to immigration department let's see what they will say

Ā 

I sent last week too and they didn't replied me.my boss also called Immi they said my file allocated to CO but very busy so you have wait until your CO pick up your application

Ta

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 15 June 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

STILL THEY WORK ON NOV FILE TO SLOW PROCESS . JUST GOT EMAIL 10 MIN AGO

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 15 June 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

STILL THEY WORK ON NOV FILE TO SLOW PROCESS . JUST GOT EMAIL 10 MIN AGO

Ā 

???

Ā 

Ā 

According to the Auto replies like the one mentioned in these posts October only took 2 weeks to finalise. So far we have received the same email from them for the last 5 weeks that they are processing November files. I doubt that there are so much more files than October or the other months so it must be the pause/slow down due to the financial year end that is affecting this. There have been quite a few 186 December approvals and a few people on 187 has had contact who lodged December.

Ā 

Fingers crossed it will rain approvals in the first two weeks of July...

Completed 7 months mark day before yesterday no news at all.. I have sent an email to immigration department let's see what they will say

Ā 

I don't think hassling Immi is doing you any favours. You have not been waiting a year, they are currently processing nov cases as the email update States. If it stated December and you still hasn't heard maybe then I would send a first check up email.

I don't think hassling Immi is doing you any favours. You have not been waiting a year, they are currently processing nov cases as the email update States. If it stated December and you still hasn't heard maybe then I would send a first check up email.

I didn't ask them to finalise my file .. I have just ask them why they are taking too long to process our application ..

It is financial year end for Immi now end June. I think they will be concentrating on finalizing any open files. The beginning July historically has a load of visas being processed. I think unless our files have additional info requested, at this point we wont hear anything more till July. I know its frustrating, many of us have been in this limbo for a long time but best thing we can all do now is take a deep breath and wait for July

Ā 

Ā 

It is financial year end for Immi now end June. I think they will be concentrating on finalizing any open files. The beginning July historically has a load of visas being processed. I think unless our files have additional info requested, at this point we wont hear anything more till July. I know its frustrating, many of us have been in this limbo for a long time but best thing we can all do now is take a deep breath and wait for July

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i completely agree

Hi guys how can I import my nominatin file to immi account it doesn't go through also my visa ten no and nomination turn no is different

any suggestion would be appriciated

finish 7.5 month today

Ā 

You cant import the nomination file. Ask your MA to share it to your immi account.

Oh my word! What a roller coaster of ride its been. We started the process on 23 Jan 15 but after a mistake on our first visa application had to withdraw and restart the process mid 2015.

Get woken up,this morning (it's 4 am here....) with our phones buzzing endlessly only to have all our visas granted. After this long period of time it feels so surreal.

Thank you to everyone here who has helped keep me sane. We are still praying for a speedy response for everyone else.

Ā 

Timeline:

Nomination 9 October 15 - approved 14 June 16

Visa 17 Dec 15 - approved 23 June 16

wow really? im nov 6, but none yet. :( congratulations!

Oh my word! What a roller coaster of ride its been. We started the process on 23 Jan 15 but after a mistake on our first visa application had to withdraw and restart the process mid 2015.

Get woken up,this morning (it's 4 am here....) with our phones buzzing endlessly only to have all our visas granted. After this long period of time it feels so surreal.

Thank you to everyone here who has helped keep me sane. We are still praying for a speedy response for everyone else.

Ā 

Timeline:

Nomination 9 October 15 - approved 14 June 16

Visa 17 Dec 15 - approved 23 June 16