187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

if it really happens, then their queue or whatever waiting list system is broken hahaha

Ā 

I talked with my MA last week, he said he get 2 guys got approval recently, 1st is 4 weeks after submit updated docs, 2nd is 3 months ... it will be another freaking 2 long months for me then ...

Ā 

Feeling your pain. 31 days since additional info requested. Keep the faith - we in the home sttetch

hi guys, i am new to this forum. i waiting for nomination and not yet applied for 187 DE visa. my nomination date is 27 Nov 2015. i have a question if anyone can answer:

i am on a student visa and it is expiring in September 2016, should i extend my student visa before applying for 187 visa in case my nomination approves or not? what are chances of PR if nomination approves - thanks

hi guys, i am new to this forum. i waiting for nomination and not yet applied for 187 DE visa. my nomination date is 27 Nov 2015. i have a question if anyone can answer:

i am on a student visa and it is expiring in September 2016, should i extend my student visa before applying for 187 visa in case my nomination approves or not? what are chances of PR if nomination approves - thanks

Ā 

Hi Amma, I lodged my nom the same day. When you apply for your visa you will get a bridging visa which will kick in when your student expires. No garuntee that your visa will be approved if your nom is ā˜ŗļø

I think case officers has misunderstood the priority of visa processing system may be they think that 186 comes before 187 .. Come on case officers it's not mathematics and start processing 187 faster as it is first priority visa

I think case officers has misunderstood the priority of visa processing system may be they think that 186 comes before 187 .. Come on case officers it's not mathematics and start processing 187 faster as it is first priority visa

Ā 

Some people are talking about the qouta for the VISA, it is clearly true for other subclass such as 189, 190 because they need IOE to apply, and IMMI post the result every 2 weeks on border.com.au but I dont think that is for 186 and 187 as we got sponsered.

Ā 

I dont get the point if they just opened our files as quick as they can then thay take very long time to make decision, after docs request and another 1-3 months is really crazy, seem like they havent see any other submitted docs before they request any further.

Ā 

at first I think I'm only the one ... but seem does not ...

Ā 

Just my opinion.

Some people are talking about the qouta for the VISA, it is clearly true for other subclass such as 189, 190 because they need IOE to apply, and IMMI post the result every 2 weeks on border.com.au but I dont think that is for 186 and 187 as we got sponsered.

Ā 

I dont get the point if they just opened our files as quick as they can then thay take very long time to make decision, after docs request and another 1-3 months is really crazy, seem like they havent see any other submitted docs before they request any further.

Ā 

at first I think I'm only the one ... but seem does not ...

Ā 

Just my opinion.

Ā 

Not agree with quota myth

Ā 

People just making guess

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

CO allocated today. nomination approved(no docs req) and asked for medical and proof of Australian qualification.

Ā 

nomination 4th nov

visa 24 nov

cook

hr 187

Ā 

Thankx

Ā 

Very good news

Thanks for updating

Gives us hope

Thanks

Plz update urself on spreadsheet

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

CO allocated today. nomination approved(no docs req) and asked for medical and proof of Australian qualification.

Ā 

nomination 4th nov

visa 24 nov

cook

hr 187

Ā 

Thankx

Ā 

had you already uploaded any proof of your australian qualification?

Hi,

Ā 

nomination 4th nov

visa 24 nov

cook

hr 187

Ā 

Thankx

Congratulations ? on your nomination approval, Wish you all the the best for visa application ā˜ŗ

Dear all , I m new here. Glad to find this place and your guys who are the same situation with me . I m not alone [emoji28][emoji28]

My agency help me to do the online application , the upload date is 02Nov2015, when will I have the further instruction ? I kept waiting and no news from the agency makes me nervous . Thanks all

Ā 

Ā 

å¾žęˆ‘ēš„iPhoneä½æē”ØTapatalk ē™¼é€

This is what I hear from my MA after waiting almost 7 months Ans I don't know what that very soon mean.

"There is no update for you as yet, except that we expect that your file

should be up for consideration very soon."