187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Before they used to say early, mid and late but why they said only November on this automated email? I think there is not much applications on November that's why they said only November

Ā 

I think there is very few application that's why they only updated November straight up this time

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By next week all pending and November applications will be cleared... If we stay positive we will get positive results..ļ˜„ļ˜„ļ˜„

Ā 

I hope atleast all early Nov are contacted, a lot have been finalized on the spreadsheet but still alot to be contacted

Norman Sossi

Shraddha

Karmjit

AK

Adi

Nov022015

immimelb

Bensonchen

Sunel

AJV

Ā 

you guys still here?? please post to let us know if you have heard anything yet :)

Ā 

Garry13 please add your details in the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2059957292

Hi there

i dont know how to add details in spread sheet mate

Norman Sossi

Shraddha

Karmjit

AK

Adi

Nov022015

immimelb

Bensonchen

Sunel

AJV

Ā 

you guys still here?? please post to let us know if you have heard anything yet :)

Ā 

Yes I m still waiting didn't heard anything yet

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hoping we have positive updates next week. This last week was extremely quiet for our 187's. Plenty of us with assessments in progress. I find it quite frustrating that other visa classes have decisions within a day of two of uploading requested docs but our category seems to go the full 28+28 days. Needs to be our time now

Yes I m still waiting didn't heard anything yet

Ā 

No mate status still Application Received no action yet hoping next week will be better for us

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote