187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

They dont always update the auto responder correctly. We have twice lately seen it uodated with the wrong month and if they very busy they take days before they correct that. My guess is they havent changed the auto responder if it still says late Sept. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

This is true ā˜ŗļø

have you been contacted at all?

Ā 

Yes, on 6th May, I see other guys also get docs request on that day, so I guess when they finalise, we will get them together maybe same day, hopefully this week, as the MA agent said 3-4 weeks after docs request.(he suggested base on the other application that he helped).

Edited by Son nguyen

Hi All,

Ā 

Weather it is negative or positive i just want to update so that it might help you, my nomination got Refused as my employer has recently sponsored for another person.

my time line is

Nomination applied; Nov 5th 2015.

Visa applied: Nov 11th 2015.

Status rejected on 1/06/2016.

Thanks every one and all the best for guys who are waiting for visa.

Hi All,

Ā 

Weather it is negative or positive i just want to update so that it might help you, my nomination got Refused as my employer has recently sponsored for another person.

my time line is

Ā 

Really sorry to hear that bad news

What was your occupation and state ?

Any reason they rejected ?

Did you apply 186 or 187 ..

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Thakur g

Hi All,

Ā 

my time line is

Ā 

can you appeal or do anything with that? Why your employer sponsor you and other guy at the same position? Same time?

My occupation was Business Development Manager, they rejected because my employer has sponsored another person before my application was applied and immi commented that it is too early to sponsor another person.

Ā 

You applied 186 or 187

Ā 

Ā 

My occupation was Business Development Manager, they rejected because my employer has sponsored another person before my application was applied and immi commented that it is too early to sponsor another person.

Ā 

Employer can sponsor actually as many people he wants.

It's all about how big is business and turnover

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

do you have MA?

Ā 

Did you apply RCB for your nomination application?

Hi All,

Ā 

my time line is

Ā 

Its this refusal case makes me a bit worried , since i'm the third person who got sponsor for PR from my company... Is your company is big?