187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Ok. Are you saying the company was not in profit or the company was a Non profit organisation? Did your friend get her PR in 13 or 14 or 15 months? how many months in total? My company is in profit but not too much as its still a new company.

Probably they need more time to check your company. I have a friend, she waited for more than one year for her PR.

As the employer is not for profit organization.

Hi Guys and gals,

Ā 

I just received my PR one minute ago.

I just can't believe.

Ā 

Nom date: 27 Oct 2015

Nom approval date: 13 May 2016

Visa lodged: 27 Oct 2015

PR grant date: 13 May 2016

Ā 

No request for information, just receive the grant notice straight away without any notice.

Ā 

I am sooooo happy and I hope you all will get your visa soon.

Finger crossed.

Ā 

Congratulations!! Enjoy your future in Australia ā˜ŗļø

I submitted the medical,pcc afp within the timeframe as it set in the documents. I forget the date.

I think it was January 2016 or December 2015.

It doesn't matter as long as they are within the timeframe.

Ā 

They don't ask me further information.

Ā 

What timeline are you mentioning? The 12 month validility timeline?

Congratulation .. It mean they are allocation last oct. files. They are so quick in October Month. I think there are not so many oct files to finalise. Hope they will early move to November files after giving grant to everyone who are waiting for the golden mail.

Ā 

i hope so. I will be so happy if next weeks email says late October or early November ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø

This long wait is really driving me insane and the fact that I may lose my job for being offshore the entire wait :-(

Ā 

Ā 

Nom applied: July 27

Approved: 22/10

Visa applied: 23/10

Still waiting

Depression & anxiety is part of whole visa process. As you know this process is un consistent as per month . Please stay strong and believe in yourself. I hope your visa approval will arrive soon . All the best ā˜ŗ

Depression & anxiety is part of whole visa process. As you know this process is un consistent as per month . Please stay strong and believe in yourself. I hope your visa approval will arrive soon . All the best ā˜ŗ

Ā 

Thank you very much Zoya[emoji4]

Hi junita did u hear anything from immigration tdy

or deepak1 how abt u ur is 29th right

No mate still waiting for nomination and visa. my MA said we can expect some updates in couple of week.

wait is really hard now mate. Wish everyone will get their ASAP

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

If I am not mistaken, the ones from October are mostly in the hospitality industry, chef, cook etc. Wonder why, or is this just coincidence.

Ā 

And if we look at the grants mostly they are Managers. So I think Immi works by occupation

And if we look at the grants mostly they are Managers. So I think Immi works by occupation

Ā 

The reply we received from Immi also stated that they are processing mid to end September, so nothing they do actually gives us a clear indication. All we can do is wait...