187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Everyone,,

Ā 

Greetings of the day

Ā 

Finally, I also got something to share with you all. I've been waiting and keeping an eye on your posts since I logged my application. Many have sailed on this boat and many more will sail. I want to thank u all for sharing your Knowledge, experience, time, situation and much more. It was very helpful. It used to give a piece of satisfaction. Here's my timeline:

Ā 

NSW / Restaurant Manager

Ā 

RCB Logged on 10 Aug 2015 approved within 20 days

Ā 

Nomination logged : 10 aug 2015

Approved : 22 April 2016 (8.5 months)

Ā 

Visa Logged : 03 Sep 2015

Approved : 26 April 2016 (8 months)

Ā 

Ā 

What You Deserve, You Will Definitely Get it...

Keep Calm And Have Faith

Good Luck to You All ( Esp. Senior Members;-), new members & to those who are keeping an Eagle Eye

Ā 

Hari Bol :-)

Ā 

Congratulations! it is good to hear that your patience is finally paid off! does your co ask additional documents or it is a smooth sailing?

Congratulations! it is good to hear that your patience is finally paid off! does your co ask additional documents or it is a smooth sailing?

Ā 

Thanx Basheer,,

Ā 

He asked for Recent BAS, Bank Statement, Updated Organizational Chart & Evidence That the position has been occupied by a temporary resident.

Hey guys a question came in mind I know it's too early to ask this question. In my case I am living in Australia and my wife and son both are in India. I have applied my 187 visa along with family in feb 2016. Suppose I will get the visa after 6 months then within how many days/months my wife and son need to make their first initial entry to Australia to activate their visa. Can they make their entry anytime within 5 year or something else. Please share your knowledge and experience with me

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys a question came in mind I know it's too early to ask this question. In my case I am living in Australia and my wife and son both are in India. I have applied my 187 visa along with family in feb 2016. Suppose I will get the visa after 6 months then within how many days/months my wife and son need to make their first initial entry to Australia to activate their visa. Can they make their entry anytime within 5 year or something else. Please share your knowledge and experience with me

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes , They will have to travel when your visa has been granted, you will be advised of theirs ā€˜initial entry dateā€™ and it is a condition of visa that they have to enter before that date. If they fail to enter Australia by the initial entry date their visa may be considered for cancellation, unless they have compelling reasons for not meeting that condition.

Ā 

It is not possible to change the initial entry date on the visa after it has been granted.

Ā 

I'm writing on my behalf base on own opinions & recently experiences . Thanks ā˜ŗ

Thanx Basheer,,

Ā 

He asked for Recent BAS, Bank Statement, Updated Organizational Chart & Evidence That the position has been occupied by a temporary resident.

How long after submitted documents you got approval Hari om????please share that aswell.thank u.