187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I applied as a cook as well....its been 8 months+ already.....heard nothing yet.....DIBP is taking longer than usual to process 187 these days...specially chefs/cooks applications

Ā 

I think Immi go by occupation coz recent grants were mostly managers' not just sure though [emoji3]

hi, i just followed this forum a couple days ago since i need to wait a feedback from the department and i dont expect to much because its just 2 months since my visa application (thats what my MA said), i read a lot of people apply nomination and i'm a bit confused since i have no idea what is nomination at the beginning. I used MA from my company and they didn't tell me anything about nomination, and i just understand nomination is about company documents itself so probably they already take of it (hope so -_-)

Ā 

For introduction:

i'm apply RSMS 187 offshore

RCB apply : 14 Feb 2016

RCB approval : 21 Apr 2016

Visa Apply: 25 Feb 2016

Visa Approval : Waiting

Ā 

me and my MA provide all the documents at the moment and i hope the department wouldn't ask for more documents since i'm offshore already .

Ā 

i just want to ask the member here, is most of you used MA service or just apply by yourself ? thanks :cute:

Anyone waiting longer than me???

visa and nomination applied on 26th August 2015 .

50 days after documents requested,

43 days after documents submitted...

Which occupation,we are waiting too.38 days since documents requested.

I applied as a cook as well....its been 8 months+ already.....heard nothing yet.....DIBP is taking longer than usual to process 187 these days...specially chefs/cooks applications

Bless all cook n chef hope so we will get good news soon

hi, i just followed this forum a couple days ago since i need to wait a feedback from the department and i dont expect to much because its just 2 months since my visa application (thats what my MA said), i read a lot of people apply nomination and i'm a bit confused since i have no idea what is nomination at the beginning. I used MA from my company and they didn't tell me anything about nomination, and i just understand nomination is about company documents itself so probably they already take of it (hope so -_-)

Ā 

For introduction:

Ā 

me and my MA provide all the documents at the moment and i hope the department wouldn't ask for more documents since i'm offshore already .

Ā 

i just want to ask the member here, is most of you used MA service or just apply by yourself ? thanks :cute:

Ā 

Same here mate, I am a bit lost as well. Don't know what is the nomination thing about. At the beginning I thought they were referring to the RCB as "nomination" but later realised that is another thing that I know nothing about.

Ā 

I applied trough MA, first visa application mid April, then applied for RCB few days later (MA is controlling everything) so all I do is wait wait wait. I Have to say that at the time of the visa application, all documents, mines and the business were ready (Except federal police clearance and partner English requirements).

Ā 

If it helps to anyone. I lodged BVB in person in office. Took them 7 business day to process. Granted BVB Results came to my e-mail, from a different office, so apparently they scan it and put it into the system and then assigned to an officer on the other coast. :goofy:

Ā 

RSMS applied mid April

BVB granted just until August (I heard some got BVB for 6 months) The lenght of your BVB might be an indicator of when you are expected to have your case opened, and they want to have you back onshore in that time. Note that officers do an estimation on when your visa is expected to be assigned before they give you the duration of traveling permit. Although this is just the theory.

Ā 

Good luck with your applications!

Edited by Visa

Ā 

For introduction:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My timelines is same as yours

Rcb, nomination and visa applied on 24 February. 2016 as a chef in pse nsw

I really don't understand what is happening to the immigration. The most recent update from immigration is as follows:

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 12 May 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early-mid September 2015.

They were working on late September according to update on 4 May but now it says early-mid September. What is happening????

I really don't understand what is happening to the immigration. The most recent update from immigration is as follows:

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early-mid September 2015.

They were working on late September according to update on 4 May but now it says early-mid September. What is happening????

Ā 

Ā 

Ah noooo hope it's a typo and is meant to be October!

Anyone waiting longer than me???

visa and nomination applied on 26th August 2015 .

50 days after documents requested,

43 days after documents submitted...

I am closed to you.

Visa and nomination applied: 14/09/2015

Documents requested: 04/04/2016 (38 days)

Documents submitted: 15/04/2016 (27 days)

Still waiting...

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Edited by Que Tran Phung

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There was a similar typo last month. I think it should read "October".

Hello everyone..

Ā 

I am just a beginner..

Please help me in adding details in spreadsheet.

For introduction:

i'm apply RSMS 187/directentry/offshore

Nomination apply : 29 Apr 2016

Visa Apply: 30 Apr 2016

Ā 

All The best to you all

Hello Everyone,,

Ā 

Greetings of the day

Ā 

Finally, I also got something to share with you all. I've been waiting and keeping an eye on your posts since I logged my application. Many have sailed on this boat and many more will sail. I want to thank u all for sharing your Knowledge, experience, time, situation and much more. It was very helpful. It used to give a piece of satisfaction. Here's my timeline:

Ā 

NSW / Restaurant Manager

Ā 

RCB Logged on 10 Aug 2015 approved within 20 days

Ā 

Nomination logged : 10 aug 2015

Approved : 22 April 2016 (8.5 months)

Ā 

Visa Logged : 03 Sep 2015

Approved : 26 April 2016 (8 months)

Ā 

Ā 

What You Deserve, You Will Definitely Get it...

Keep Calm And Have Faith

Good Luck to You All ( Esp. Senior Members;-), new members & to those who are keeping an Eagle Eye

Ā 

Hari Bol :-)

Hello Everyone,,

Ā 

Greetings of the day

Ā 

Finally, I also got something to share with you all. I've been waiting and keeping an eye on your posts since I logged my application. Many have sailed on this boat and many more will sail. I want to thank u all for sharing your Knowledge, experience, time, situation and much more. It was very helpful. It used to give a piece of satisfaction. Here's my timeline:

Ā 

NSW / Restaurant Manager

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Keep Calm And Have Faith

Good Luck to You All ( Esp. Senior Members;-), new members & to those who are keeping an Eagle Eye

Ā 

Congratulations ? i hope you have enjoyed these moments a lot ā˜ŗ .

Hello Everyone,,

Ā 

Greetings of the day

Ā 

Ā 

NSW / Restaurant Manager

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Keep Calm And Have Faith

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats[emoji1037]