187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi All

my RCB was approved and my nomination and Visa was lodged on 18th Dec 2015.The way immigration is working, I guess we are healthy two months away from decision.I hope we all get positive response asap coz this wait is so annoying.

Also got a question about PCCs.How long are they valid for?

I had to get 3 PCCs and if they expire in 6 months I have to get all again.My MA said You dont have to as these are valid for a year.

thanks

Ā 

Yes .. PCC is valid for one year as well medical

Hi everyone,

Need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:elvis:

Ā 

I made the Police Clearance on 12/Jan/2015. And I got my nomination already on 09/14/2015 (last year).

However, the valid of police clearance is 1 year ? right ? (which means that it expired on Jan 2016)

So I would like to know, do I need a new Police clearance?

Ā 

RCB approved 04/05/2015

Nomination approved 14/09/2015

Visa submitted 10/12/2015

status waiting

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you everyone !!!

Tom

Hi everyone,

Need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:elvis:

Ā 

I made the Police Clearance on 12/Jan/2015. And I got my nomination already on 09/14/2015 (last year).

However, the valid of police clearance is 1 year ? right ? (which means that it expired on Jan 2016)

So I would like to know, do I need a new Police clearance?

Ā 

RCB approved 04/05/2015

Nomination approved 14/09/2015

Visa submitted 10/12/2015

status waiting

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you everyone !!!

Tom

Ā 

Yes I would definitely be ordering another one

Hi there,

I have to order a new police clearance even my nomination is approved??? How long it will take to make a PPCs?

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

Ā 

Yes your nomination is nothing to do with you, it's all about the business's documents so you need a valid PC for your visa to be processed and granted. depends which country you are applying for, my Aussie one didn't take more than 1-2 weeks

thank you puddy!!!

Ā 

One more question, is my owner country police clearance valid period also only 1 year? (I apply on 15/12/2015), do I need a new owner country police clearance also well?????

Ā 

Yes your nomination is nothing to do with you, it's all about the business's documents so you need a valid PC for your visa to be processed and granted. depends which country you are applying for, my Aussie one didn't take more than 1-2 weeks

thank you puddy!!!

Ā 

One more question, is my owner country police clearance valid period also only 1 year? (I apply on 15/12/2015), do I need a new owner country police clearance also well?????

Ā 

Ā 

Seeing as your visa was applied around the time it expires I would get a new one just incase your file isn't opened by then. If you are requested to obtain another one by a CO it will only add more time to your wait

Just a question guys.

On my Immi if I click my appli it doesn't show attached documents. Is it because it was lodge by my MA?

But when I asked her bout my medical she said finalised and my passport detail has been updated.

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Just a question guys.

On my Immi if I click my appli it doesn't show attached documents. Is it because it was lodge by my MA?

But when I asked her bout my medical she said finalised and my passport detail has been updated.

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Ā 

I would assume it would all be there regardless of who uploaded it but I didn't use a MA so unsure

I wonder how many October November and December people that are on the spreadsheet are actually still following this thread

Ā 

Yeah me too, I hope they are. Now would be the time more than ever as they are close to actually processing those months. People applying in 2016 have added their details so hopefully still some late 2015 people still here. I see a lot of guests browsing and hope they join soon too

Yeah me too, I hope they are. Now would be the time more than ever as they are close to actually processing those months. People applying in 2016 have added their details so hopefully still some late 2015 people still here. I see a lot of guests browsing and hope they join soon too

Ā 

We actually have no clear indication on which files they are processing for 187. We get the same email reply as the 186 which says late September but more than half of their Oct people have received their approvals.

Ā 

I know a 187 November that received their visa, but also see lots of Oct waiting. So frustrating not to know how long one must wait.

Oh I thought that email was for 187 RSMS

Ā 

I have seen how many oct approvals they have but I put it down to 186 being easier to process. Just my guess. I know the wait is excruciating especially now it's coming close to 6 months for me

Ā 

Nope, it says the following - **This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged - I am not sure which month they are at now, but that is the wording.

Nope, it says the following - **This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged - I am not sure which month they are at now, but that is the wording.

Ā 

Ā 

ah ok it mentions both thought you meant it was solely for 186 applications ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

Ā 

Isnt 187 supposed to be priority?