187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Still some applications hasn't been finalised from August and September and most of them are cooks and chefs(including myself)....tomorrow I will be reaching 8 months mark.....don't know have I got a CO or not....hasn't asked for any docs yet(though I submitted everything during application lodgement)....DIBP is so unpredictable sometimes.....:

i applied as cook on 9th of oct. but my file is allocated by case officer today....... they requested few doc....

That's good news mate......usually AFP takes 15 working days unless they need to do further check.....I got mine within a week

Hey mate let me know when get an update. Im exactly in the same situation like urs

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Sure mate.....I got my RCB applied and approved in August......nom and visa lodged in 07/09/2015 as a cook.....NSW PESE......I was on 457 in NSW as a cook as well....my current sponsored state is QLD

My nom was the 27 nov and visa 1st Dec.. Was your nom lodged earlier or has it been granted already?

I haven't been following the 186 thread as the processing time seems so different. Septembers processing was definitely quicker than previous months though so hoping to have heard by the end of june at the latest, anything earlier would be amazing!

Hey my nomination has been approved already.

Lodged 25th November 2014 yes 2014 and approved on 8th December 2015.

Visa lodged on 21st December 2015.

Hopefully soon I am hoping end of May. Let's see.

Citilink late toll fines

does anyone knows what I can do with them like make new instalment plan when co ask

Well despi te of everything toll fines eventually become infringement then enforcement then sheriff warrant then it gets harder n harder. If you make a payment plan then stop paying after your pr they will add more charges.

Consequently-

Your car can be sized

Your rego can be cancelled and all paid money towards rego is wasted

Your licence may be cancelled

Your assets at home can be taken away by sheriff

Your car can be wheel clamped while it's parked at the shopping centre ( these days sheriff's target shopping centre car park)

Arrest warrant which will later show up in afp if you get arrested n bailed by sheriff or produced in court

Hi All

my RCB was approved and my nomination and Visa was lodged on 18th Dec 2015.The way immigration is working, I guess we are healthy two months away from decision.I hope we all get positive response asap coz this wait is so annoying.

Also got a question about PCCs.How long are they valid for?

I had to get 3 PCCs and if they expire in 6 months I have to get all again.My MA said You dont have to as these are valid for a year.

thanks

Hi All

my RCB was approved and my nomination and Visa was lodged on 18th Dec 2015.The way immigration is working, I guess we are healthy two months away from decision.I hope we all get positive response asap coz this wait is so annoying.

I had to get 3 PCCs and if they expire in 6 months I have to get all again.My MA said You dont have to as these are valid for a year.

thanks

I know our PCC is valid for 1 year despite us reading online its only 6 months. We also confirmed with our MA that it is a year. Biggest problem now is we in our 9th month (7th since lodgment) of the process and PCC apparently has to be valid at time of entry as well so because of all the delays we have to redo our PCC anyway.

Hey my nomination has been approved already.

Lodged 25th November 2014 yes 2014 and approved on 8th December 2015.

Visa lodged on 21st December 2015.

Hopefully soon I am hoping end of May. Let's see.

Did they let you know why your nomination took so long to process?

Hi All

thanks

Yeah I have set end of June as a goal to hear back by too, I am hoping both my files will open with my 27th Nov nomination

PCC should be valid for 1 year