187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Im trying to update the spreadsheet to change the status of my application but for some reason I wasn't able to edit it can someone help me update it.

Visa grant - 4/5/2016

thanks to all members in this forum it's really helpful and lots of encouragements. I wish for quick visa grants to all.

Im trying to update the spreadsheet to change the status of my application but for some reason I wasn't able to edit it can someone help me update it.

Visa grant - 4/5/2016

thanks to all members in this forum it's really helpful and lots of encouragements. I wish for quick visa grants to all.

Congratulations

They are still playing with September files.

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 4 May 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged Late September 2015.

Edited by Khem

The update I received wasn't an automated response, it was direct from a Case Officer so rest assured they have started October. Mine was lodged 30th October so I'm keeping everything crossed!

Zoya

Im nervous, excited depressd,, I dont know what to feel now lol

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

You are right at edge of your visa , have patience & no need to have stress . Plan where you will be celebrating those moments. Good Luck ☺

I received an update today to say they are now allocating early October applications to COs. Current approval times are 6-8 months.

Hi 1 deepak yup after less than 7 months finally the wait is over

Congrats Mate enjoy your Time

Our nomination is dated 9 Oct. just got an email from MA that CO has been assigned and they requesting additional info. Some of which was part of original submission but also extra info from the company. Will submit response ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our nomination is dated 9 Oct. just got an email from MA that CO has been assigned and they requesting additional info. Some of which was part of original submission but also extra info from the company. Will submit response ASAP Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome hopefully they will grant both together for you ☺️ Thanks for sharing. So happy to know October processing started as my nomination is end of November

Our nomination is dated 9 Oct. just got an email from MA that CO has been assigned and they requesting additional info. Some of which was part of original submission but also extra info from the company. Will submit response ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, please try to provide required information ASAP . I hope your visa approval won't take too long from here , All the best ☺

Hi guys.. Very quick question.. Case officer is assign for my Visa.. Asked for more documents regards to the amount which I need to pay to commonwealth... Which I am paying in instalment... I have submitted all documents..

Any ideas how long it should take after this for reply...

Thanks in advance

Hi guys.. Very quick question.. Case officer is assign for my Visa.. Asked for more documents regards to the amount which I need to pay to commonwealth... Which I am paying in instalment... I have submitted all documents..

Any ideas how long it should take after this for reply...

Thanks in advance

Woohoo lots of movement in October already! I would say you could be waiting a week or up to 5/6 of the CO is very busy

Hello guys quick question i applied nomination +visa 7/12/15 ...

I start work with my employer during work hours .but i doing 2 nd job aswell at night time .is that fine?

.i am on 485 visa no work conditions .

Please help me out