187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

uuuuffff, Another week gone.....lots of frustration. Visa and nomination both lodge on 26th August. Further document asked for nomination on 21 of Mar and asked for medical of my new born baby... everything done of 1st of April. Still waiting waiting and waiting/.........MY ma suggested me to sign just one form for new born baby's medical . Anyone waiting form same date or earlier ?

Wow!!!that's not good on the ma . I was requested extra docs as well. Whole heaps of them. Coz apparently my MA didn't submit few key docs. And said they only asked docs which is a good sign and have not raised any question just to cover up his mistake. Market salary and letter stating the person has done full 2 years . Been 31 days sine requested and 10 days since submitted

Now i release we can't leave everything on MA . There are ways to check which documents has been uploaded at the time of application OR later via immi account view attachments. Give it around 28 to 35 days after documents submission . If you are lucky enough you will have your visa grant in less time , Good Luck ☺

Edited by Zoya Khan

Now i release we can't leave everything on MA . There are ways to check which documents has been uploaded at the time of application OR later via immi account view attachments. Give it around 28 to 35 days after documents submission . If you are lucky enough you will have your visa grant in less time , Good Luck ☺

Yes you right. And I did import my application but couldn't do for nomination. Not I had trust on the law firm as we have used them in the past n so have my friends. But it turned out bit different this time.

Guys need help. Our business has a registered office in a different suburb to where I actually work and the office I work at is the address given to dibp when we applied for 457 and given the same address and information where I completed 2 years and still continue to work here. We were never asked why is the registered office different to the office info provided. As we use the registered office is company solicitor and accountant where all our secretarial files are held. My MA said we should tell dibp my question is when they didn't ask is it sensible to just keep supplying info unnecessarily.

If they had to ask they would when they asked for further details. They asked lease agreement and or ownership proof for our workplace. we provided with ownership proof.

Yes you right. And I did import my application but couldn't do for nomination. Not I had trust on the law firm as we have used them in the past n so have my friends. But it turned out bit different this time.

If it is Nomination Application then you can not check the status on your nomination. Your employer is the applicant for your nomination . DIBP will only speak with your employer or their migration agent. If you want to know the status, as your employer to keep you updated. All the best ☺

Hi JonOgre can you also add me in the spreadsheet? Below are my details:

187 direct entry

lodge - 13/10/2015

restaurant manager

4 in the application

thanks

If you can provide Nomination lodge date , which country you belong from HR/LR , Status of your application . Thanks

• Like 1

Hi JonOgre,

I am just remembered that my nomination lodged date is 4/05/2015, and it had approved on 14/9/2015. And I have applied my Visa on 10/12/2015.

Will my visa approve earlier than people who have applied the visa but haven't granted the nomination?

Regards

Tom

Edited by ostrich

Hi JonOgre,

I am just remembered that my nomination lodged date is 4/05/2015, and it had approved on 14/9/2015. And I have applied my Visa on 10/12/2015.

Will my visa approve earlier than people who have applied the visa but haven't granted the nomination?

Regards

Tom

Hi Ostrich,

It is not impossible as some got theirs earlier than prescribed processing times by DIBP. However, most waited 6-8mos at the time of visa lodgement with nomination approved prior. I applied mine on 23/10 with approved nom and still waiting visa grant [emoji4]

Let's keep the faith, we will get it for sure!

Good Morning!

Another week starts today with lots of hopes and expectations. Waiting is pretty tough but it's test of our patience . Everyone will be rewarded equally for sure till the end . It doesn't harm, I suppose, to be prepared for an 8-month wait, but hang in there, and hope for the best . Wishing all of you to get your visa today . Good Luck ☺

Edited by Zoya Khan

Hi Everyone, Nomination and Visa applied on 13 Aug2015, additional docs requested on18 March 2016, docs submitted on 1 april2016. More than 8 months, 245 days, waiting waiting waiting...

Won't be long now from here till your Visa approval. Assessment is under process for documents those has been provided by you . Stay positive and final outcome will be 28/35 days maximum. If You are lucky enough Visa will be approved any time. Good Luck ☺

Aghhh the wait is really giving me stress!!!

Grants pls[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Called DIBP lady said mine wasn't allocated yet with CO eventhough didn't ask me my details even name. :-(

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Edited by Jorodri

Aghhh the wait is really giving me stress!!!

Grants pls[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Called DIBP lady said mine wasn't allocated yet with CO eventhough didn't ask me my details even name. :-(

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

oh my im sorry for you bro,seems DIBP is rushing everything even answering phone calls hehe.. Bad news IS THAT you've got an unreliable answer,good news is that its possible you are already allocated to CO. Hopefully