187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Yuppieeee !!

Hurrah ....

Don't know what to write , I'm so excited, thrilled, pumped ..

OMG  ...

PR GRANTED  ... at 0447pm

LOVE YOU ALL

Be Right Back

congratulations!!!!

what additional documents did your co ask???

dont leave us!!!

i feel attached to you!! Remember to motivate us every week!!!

My nomination is approved just now, and I am so happy. No more documents required, receive message from my MA.

Hope everyone receive good news fast!

Congratulations ☺ , I'm sure your visa grant won't take too long from here . Stay positive & all the best ☺

congratulations!!!!

what additional documents did your co ask???

dont leave us!!!

i feel attached to you!! Remember to motivate us every week!!!

Fresh Passport copies and Form 80 on 1st March . I'm not leaving don't you worry . I'll be here around as like my application is still in progress ☺

Good Evening Everyone !

I am following this forum since June 2015. I waited for today after been in struggle of more then 5 years . There are so many things to write here but I'm really glad to share my timeline :

Applicants: 1

Direct Entry

Childcare Educator

Nomination 12th August 2015

Approved 1st February 2016

Visa Lodge 25th August 2015

Visa Doc Requested 1st Mar'16 (Passport Copies , Form 80 )

NSWCentre

Visa GRANTED 13th April 2016 NSW Centre

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers during this difficult times of my visa process. This forum is absolute place of motivation beside information a drip of oxygen if you have felt stress & anxiety .

As you guys were a big support I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know. Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder.

I'll be here side by side to Everyone.

Kind Regards ☺

Yuppieeee !!

Hurrah ....

Don't know what to write , I'm so excited, thrilled, pumped ..

OMG  ...

PR GRANTED  ... at 0447pm

LOVE YOU ALL

Be Right Back

a heartiest congrats to u zoya and good wishes for ur life. It is a good sign for me also now my turn is next. please stay for a while on this forum

a heartiest congrats to u zoya and good wishes for ur life. It is a good sign for me also now my turn is next. please stay for a while on this forum

Thanks a lot ☺, I decided to Stay as feeling like I'm at home overseas while helping and sharing stories with friends. I hope you guys gets your visa ASAP ☺

Status changed to information requested, Req documents are Pay Slips. What do you think guys what are the chances to get visa after giving thsese documents ? :S

That's Great News, Please try to provide required information ASAP . Visa grant is not far from here , All the best ☺

Good Evening Everyone !

I am following this forum since June 2015. I waited for today after been in struggle of more then 5 years . There are so many things to write here but I'm really glad to share my timeline :

Applicants: 1

Direct Entry

Childcare Educator

Nomination 12th August 2015

Approved 1st February 2016

Visa Lodge 25th August 2015

Visa Doc Requested 1st Mar'16 (Passport Copies , Form 80 )

NSWCentre

Visa GRANTED 13th April 2016 NSW Centre

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers during this difficult times of my visa process. This forum is absolute place of motivation beside information a drip of oxygen if you have felt stress & anxiety .

As you guys were a big support I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know. Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder.

I'll be here side by side to Everyone.

Kind Regards ☺

Congrats Zoya......really happy for u [emoji253][emoji253][emoji253]

How to include my details in the spreadsheet?

Hey @ Octovustreses Wellcome here , It's easy to add your details. Find the correct month tab in the spreadsheet (at the bottom), and then add your details to the appropriate sheet. If you are still having any difficulties, post your details here, and one of the members will add them for you .

Please post the following details to this thread , number of people in your application , high-risk or low-risk country, nominated occupation , stream (direct entry/ transition), date of nomination and visa application & status of both . All the best with your visa process ☺

Grants grants grants here pls[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Shouldn't be too long in your case, have patience, there will be a day waiting for you . I hope that day is not far ☺

Edited by Zoya Khan