187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

If paying an agent will not be an issue I suggest to get an agent becoz they're the one who will do everything for you but sometimes you need to have complete documents to ease the processes as the timeframe is a bit longer than usual [emoji4]

The main benefit of using an MA is that they are familiar with the migration laws and processes. They aware of all potential pitfalls and can spot an error in your application from a mile away. They can certify our documents .

You wouldn’t attempt to prescribe medication without a doctor.

End of the day choice is yours , in my case I'm using MA with idea of less stress and more success [emoji846]

If paying an agent will not be an issue I suggest to get an agent becoz they're the one who will do everything for you but sometimes you need to have complete documents to ease the processes as the timeframe is a bit longer than usual 

They don't do everything for you. They make sure you have filled everything, and your employer has filled everything in correctly. You still have to do most of the work.

In my case it was worth paying as my employer didn't understand just how much detail and what details were needed.

They don't do everything for you. They make sure you have filled everything, and your employer has filled everything in correctly. You still have to do most of the work.

In my case it was worth paying as my employer didn't understand just how much detail and what details were needed.

Quite right. There was a time where applicants could benefit from prioritised "decision-ready" applications through MAs. Since 2012, however, this is no longer the case, and all applications, whether or not through MAs, join the queue in order of submission.

If your employer knows what they're doing, and if you can carefully follow the directions and lists published by DIBP for applicants, you can easily do without an agent. As I have a large employer (a university) that regularly employs people from overseas, I personally saw no need to use an agent. But I could still be proven wrong...

Hey where are you Guys ?

It's been a long I haven't seen you around , Please if you have read me and get free time , write something about your status.

Thanks [emoji846]

@Hrandhawa @Sadia72 @cwannn1 @S RAIKA

Yes yes fellows

All the VISA documents had been prepared and the originals had been posted to MA.

She will submit the documents once received.

Will then mark on the spreadsheet for the VISA submission date. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Yes yes fellows

All the VISA documents had been prepared and the originals had been posted to MA.

She will submit the documents once received.

Will then mark on the spreadsheet for the VISA submission date. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

All the best then for your visa application, i wish & pray for your visa soon . Good Luck [emoji846]

It marked 249 days since my nom&visa app. I think I am the longest waiting person in this forum now. Atleast other people got allocated their nomination already. today I called immigration to follow up my nomination. all they answered my question was that asking my MA to send email to followup application. After that I called my MA to ask sending email to follow up, they said no we cant send mail to immigration. I feel so stuffed up already. I got mail that my nom and visa are allocated like 6 weeks ago from today. but still I've got any single news while end of September files are finalizing these days.... feels like big scam

It marked 249 days since my nom&visa app. I think I am the longest waiting person in this forum now. Atleast other people got allocated their nomination already. today I called immigration to follow up my nomination. all they answered my question was that asking my MA to send email to followup application. After that I called my MA to ask sending email to follow up, they said no we cant send mail to immigration. I feel so stuffed up already. I got mail that my nom and visa are allocated like 6 weeks ago from today. but still I've got any single news while end of September files are finalizing these days.... feels like big scam

I can feel your frustration as I'm reaching 232 days since visa application and 43 days after additional documents submission. All i can say please stay positive and have believe in your self . Nothing we can do except Wait . I hope your News will knocked your door soon . It's not a Scam , Wishing you best of luck [emoji846]

Most people in this forum are feeling the frustration specially those who waited for such a long time. It is more frustrating when u see people been granted visa or CO allocated even they applied after our own. But still a lot to thank for as most are onshore still working and earning and still living the life u build unlike in my case that I had to go offshore for previous refusal. It is more devastating when ur children whom u promised to bring in Oz are asking if they still can go.

Hold on tight and let's all be positive!

Wait is sure longer than expected but it's worth it [emoji4]

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

I can feel your frustration as I'm reaching 232 days since visa application and 43 days after additional documents submission. All i can say please stay positive and have believe in your self . Nothing we can do except Wait . I hope your News will knocked your door soon . It's not a Scam , Wishing you best of luck [emoji846]

My MA doesn't even look after my application now. they refused to send email or when I call they don't answer my phone. I have to call 3 times to reach my agent. that makes me so angry on top of that. all I can do is just waiting and waiting forever.

My MA doesn't even look after my application now. they refused to send email or when I call they don't answer my phone. I have to call 3 times to reach my agent. that makes me so angry on top of that. all I can do is just waiting and waiting forever.

Yes , doing the same whenever i need to reach them , if I mailed them there is no way to get answer back in 2/3 days . I'm just hoping to get Visa grant soon & I don't want any mess here at the end . Hope these days & time will bring cherish moments after the visa grant . Let's wait for those moments [emoji846]

Edited by Zoya Khan

Hey where are you Guys ?

It's been a long I haven't seen you around , Please if you have read me and get free time , write something about your status.

Thanks [emoji846]

@Hrandhawa @Sadia72 @cwannn1 @S RAIKA

hello @zoya , sorry for late reply . Yes my MA has submitted all the required documents on 31/3/16 so still waiting for the outcome and also praying for ur fast and positive result