187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

I actually pushed him to call them this morning. He kindly sat on hold on speaker phone for an hour. That's how I found out it was allocated, otherwise I would still be wondering

Ā 

Ā 

Congrats visa is very near!

How I wish I can ask my MA to give Immi a call. Always tell me you have to wait[emoji4]

Congrats visa is very near!

How I wish I can ask my MA to give Immi a call. Always tell me you have to wait[emoji4]

Ā 

If your waiting for you Visa outcome, you can call them yourself. I had to get my MA to call because I cannot call regarding my Nomination only my MA or employer

Hi all

Ā 

I have been following this forum for long time and it is very helpful as well as encouraging.

In my case I have applied for nomination and visa on 18th dec..Immigration people came to visit my workplace to meet my boss but he was not there.they asked him to ring and book an appointment.when he rang them they said they dont need to visit again.I dont understand what is happening coz my file status shows File received.just want to know if anyone else faced same situation?

any idea when my nomination will be approved as per trend from other people?

Ā 

thanks in advance.

Ā 

oh my god I'm so panic right now :o I'm on student visa as well. Are they going to visit my workplace?

Who else on student visa has been visited by the DIBP??? @Bgarry, what's ur processing centre???

Heartiest congratulations to Marc: Applied visa 27 September; granted today (spreadsheet).

Ā 

So glad to see they are working on late September, at least gives us some hope that they are actually moving! I am praying that Oct, Nov and December dont have as many cases and that I would have an answer by June.

So glad to see they are working on late September, at least gives us some hope that they are actually moving! I am praying that Oct, Nov and December dont have as many cases and that I would have an answer by June.

Ā 

We are December and hoping to hear by June too!

This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged early September 2015.

it says it was updated on 1 March I think it must be 1 April.

Hi .....

Just question .... Once we get approval in 187 visa as a cook then after approval when we can start our job ..... Straight way or can we start after 6 month ??

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

we should start our job within 6 months after the visa is granted. I am afraid after 6 months may not be ok :)

Hi I think there is no need to panic as long as we fulfill visa condition..

also i have applied in SA..the way they visited my workplace i thought i might get decision very soon.. But no update so farļ˜ļ˜

Ā 

what is SA?

Ā 

Well... I think I worked more than 40 hrs per fortnight once due to a mistake by the rostering manager... What should I do... So panic...

Hi guys,

normally how long does it take to arrive national police check ? Mine was applied on 17/03/2016 but still hasn't arrived yet. I had got an email saying your NPC has ready and Will be dispatched the next business day on 18/03/2016. I am still waiting don't know how long it will take.

thanks

Hi, please add me in spreadsheet

Ā 

No. of people in application 3

187 direct entry

Processing centre nsw pese

RCB applied 31/03/2016 and approved on 06-04-2016

Position cook

Qld

Ā 

Nomination and visa applied together on 07-04-2016

Ā 

Thanks

Hi guys,

normally how long does it take to arrive national police check ? Mine was applied on 17/03/2016 but still hasn't arrived yet. I had got an email saying your NPC has ready and Will be dispatched the next business day on 18/03/2016. I am still waiting don't know how long it will take.

thanks

Ā 

Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia and 10-20 working days for international post.

Ā 

Ā 

AFP Criminal Records

Ā 

I applied for mine on 30/03/2016 and got the replay on 01/04/2016.....haven't received it yet. Hope you put your mailing address correct.

I pray yours will be granted today [emoji4]

Ā 

Let's hope to it , 227 days plus 39 days after additional documents is longest time . Personally I don't know how they count 28 days , from day of request , day of submission, including weekends of PUH'Days etc . Few more hours lets see what outcome we will have [emoji846]