187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Approximately 223 days since application, 35 days after submitting additional documents. I'm not loosing any hopes till the end . Honestly my excitement and celebration is above the level of stress & anxiety. Staying strong and praying for all of you . Good LUCK Everyone [emoji846]

Good luck zoya khan

Hi Guys is there someone can tells me my immi account status showed now information requested what does mean ??? N how can i check if they asked any thing or i have to contact my MA ? Plzzzz reply Asap

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

that's mean CO asked some document's MAKE SURE CONTACT YOUR your MA ASAP

Hi everyone very confused now really need someone openions

my Indian passport expired in feb2016

i have got new one, but as we all add kumar, bhai, Ben,ect after our first name I had one of those and I removed it in my new passport

from vfs they just ask me to provide declaration that I am same person

now when my MA uploaded new passport co asking him to provide legal document of name change while Indian passport office is saying this is not name change procedure.here my co stickup to get legal docu please suggest me what should I do.any suggestions appreciated

Hi everyone very confused now really need someone openions

my Indian passport expired in feb2016

i have got new one, but as we all add kumar, bhai, Ben,ect after our first name I had one of those and I removed it in my new passport

from vfs they just ask me to provide declaration that I am same person

now when my MA uploaded new passport co asking him to provide legal document of name change while Indian passport office is saying this is not name change procedure.here my co stickup to get legal docu please suggest me what should I do.any suggestions appreciated

did you put any advertisement in newspaper for name change ? .....send it to immi with your new passport and make sure all vfs invoices aswell

Here we go !

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

We are allocating early September 2015 applications. From the date of lodgement, processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months.

Ā 

Kind Regards

Ā 

F

Position Number xxxx

Decision Support Officer

Centralised Administration Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Email: nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Edited by blossom
Co info removed.

did you put any advertisement in newspaper for name change ? .....send it to immi with your new passport and make sure all vfs invoices aswell

For changing name you need to advertise your new name in newspaper and after you need to make an affidavit regarding your name change. As far as I know your Co is asking just an affidavit from you

Attested by Notary Public. Affidavit from you attested by Notary Public is a legal document. If you need then you can just send me your email address I will send you a sample of affidavit.

Edited by blossom
Fixing quote

To a CO but not my CO. She said Oct files maybe allocated few weeks depending on how much files they have for Sept.

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Ā 

The email address we use is the same for ENS and RSMS, when you phone, are they only referring to 187's or does the same apply for 186. Quite a few 186's from Oct has already been finalised. Just wondering if they have different groups or are both 186 and 187 applications allocated to the same teams

Here we go !

Thank you for your email.

Ā 

We are allocating early September 2015 applications. From the date of lodgement, processing timeframe is between 6 to 8 months.

Ā 

Kind Regards

Ā 

F

Position Number xxxx

Decision Support Officer

Centralised Administration Team

Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Email: nsw.pse@border.gov.au

Ā 

Kindly it's not appropriate to publish anything that is confidential from DIBP ( Names , Position, Emails , phone number , etc ) . We should respect the rules and regulations of this forum . I hope you understand my point of view. All the best [emoji846]

Edited by blossom
Removing co details from quote

Kindly it's not appropriate to publish anything that is confidential from DIBP ( Names , Position, Emails , phone number , etc ) . We should respect the rules and regulations of this forum . I hope you understand my point of view. All the best [emoji846]

Absolutely. Please only list CO initials. Thank you.

Hi guys. I just checked my immi account and the status has been changed to information request. They asked for medical checks. I'm so glad to know that immi has opened my case.

Ā 

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ā 

Congratulations [emoji253], Try to provide your required documents ASAP . You are at edge of your Visa .