Nom. Lodge - 24 July 2015

Approved - 11th Feb 2016

visa Lodge - 14 Aug 2015

ask Addition docs - 11 feb 2016

docs submitted - 24 feb 2016

Got PR - 21 March 2016

Thank You Guys For Sharing All THe info About 187 visa Files:notworthy:

Excellent news! Very happy for you!

Hi Rhinefiel, so your nomination has been approved ??

It was lodged on 22/10/15?? Means October files are opening too

Hello there, yeah fortunately my nomination was approved a bit faster and yes i guess they are opening october files but maybe only for nomination. Because nomination is for the sponsoring company you got what i mean.. Maybe visa application are still stuck on august applicants

hello everyone

rSMS 187

Lodged nomination and visa 07/12/2015:

Nomination and visa... still wait

applied in motor mechanic field... what do you think CO will be ask me experience..

I finished my Certificate III, AQF Certificate IV, AND Diploma in automotive

please anyone help me out about this confusion ..i am really confuse because my MA said you don't need to experience for rsms 187 according to my certificates ?

i thinks you should check level of skill request on your occupation : for example in my case , I have to choice apply between chef or cook

Chef: (AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)). At least 3 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.

Cook : AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)

as you can see here, chef level 2 and cook level 3, request different suppose documentation.

My only concern is if they have opened his file and his nomination has been approved then why diidnt they approved his visa (HE APPLIED BOTH TOGETHER)......Because in my case i applied for nomination on 3rd august 2015 and visa on 20 feb 2016,, my nomination Got app on 18 feb 2016 (LUCKILY) and i have been requested for add doc on 20th feb for the visa ( PCC AND MED)

Yes love australia i got your point, in my opinion the reason maybe its because nomination is lodged by my sponsoring company while my visa is lodged by myself online so its a different lodgement actually but same day lodgement.. I havent yet got the letter approval for my nomination but my boss said it was approved already since december

Thank you. But the Co misunderstood my work duty then refused me base on that, I feel wronged. What can I do? apply for another nomination and explain my duty well?

I feel sorry for you bro but i think the best way you can do is approached your boss and tell him/her what went wrong so that you both can make adjustments i mean if you could ask them to change your job description to a more suitable position.. I mean its really between your company and the government if the company really want you to stay they will be the one to explain and help you through with your nomination. Because nomination is solely for the company nothing you can do about it.. Really sorry freddy i hope your company help you out with it if you want to lodged again nomination go for better job description or position.

Finally, I have got PR Today :) FeeLing Awesome,

I hope everyone will get their PR Soon :) My Best Wishes Are With You Guys

Approved - 11th Feb 2016

visa Lodge - 14 Aug 2015

Got PR - 21 March 2016

many congratulations. ..enjoy your good time.

link for 187 spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pHX-DrEHWKa4hC8A2QDIT_n1DT09lSIzbmxsnEh2JaM/htmlview

Finally, I have got PR Today :) FeeLing Awesome,

I hope everyone will get their PR Soon :) My Best Wishes Are With You Guys

Approved - 11th Feb 2016

visa Lodge - 14 Aug 2015

Got PR - 21 March 2016

Wonderful! Congrats !!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

hey guys.. my wife is going for medical exam in couple of days and she wear spectacles.. does it matter ? i mean will she get negative medical report ? or it does not mater.. you all know what i mean exactly ? pls reply ASAP

When you go for your medicals they tell you to bring your prescription glasses if you have any as you do a eyetest. This does not affect your medicals

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

When you go for your medicals they tell you to bring your prescription glasses if you have any as you do a eyetest. This does not affect your medicals

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

thanks for ur quick reply bro.. but sorry to ask are you 100% sure about it ? it really does not effect at all

hey guys.. my wife is going for medical exam in couple of days and she wear spectacles.. does it matter ? i mean will she get negative medical report ? or it does not mater.. you all know what i mean exactly ? pls reply ASAP

No it does nt matter at all.....when i did my medical my blood pressure was high (90/155) and even my eyesight was weak i couldn't read the girst 4 lines....the only thing doctor said was get your eyesight checked because its preety weak.....so just relax :)

Yes love australia i got your point, in my opinion the reason maybe its because nomination is lodged by my sponsoring company while my visa is lodged by myself online so its a different lodgement actually but same day lodgement.. I havent yet got the letter approval for my nomination but my boss said it was approved already since december

Maybe you company got the RBC approved, which is the State/Territory nomination. The Federal one is a different story.

My employer too has the Regional Nomination approved on October, no news about the Federal one yet, though.

i thinks you should check level of skill request on your occupation : for example in my case , I have to choice apply between chef or cook

Chef: (AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)). At least 3 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.

Cook : AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)

as you can see here, chef level 2 and cook level 3, request different suppose documentation.

So i have AQF CERT lll and CERT IV and diploma AUTOMOTIVE SO i don't need experience

thanks for give information

Hi everyone

nomination apply 21/09/15 waiting

bridging visa E

so I have to apply my visa offshore

does anyone know once nomination approved after how long should take for visa approval is it again 6 to 7 months like nomination

thanks

Maybe you company got the RBC approved, which is the State/Territory nomination. The Federal one is a different story.

My employer too has the Regional Nomination approved on October, no news about the Federal one yet, though.

Oh i see thanks for the information bro, i'll need to check it with my boss..

Hi everyone

nomination apply 21/09/15 waiting

bridging visa E

so I have to apply my visa offshore

does anyone know once nomination approved after how long should take for visa approval is it again 6 to 7 months like nomination

thanks

Hi!

the service standard says its 6 months but according to senior members it actually takes 7-8 months. I'm waiting too :)

you apply under cook will be easier

hey brother thanks for your reply.. i have already applied my RSMS as a chef via marn agent. but still confused i asked him the same question he replied Navdeep,

your cert 4 and Your Diploma in Hospitality Management allows you to be a chef.

You also obtained your 457 as a chef.

Thank you.

what is your opinion bro on this matter. i got cert 4 in commercial cookery and diploma in hospitality management and 1 year on the job training moreover just 5 months ago i got my 457 visa as a chef on behalf of same docs and getting exact salary market rate

I have just noticed the issue day of overseas police check is 11th of August'15 with note ( This certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue ) . CO didn't required further overseas police clearance on 1st March with other documents . I'm wondering it is essential to have valid police overseas clearance at the time of decision . Any response would be greatly appreciated as most of you probably know the waiting is draining every moment . Thanks [emoji846]

I have just noticed the issue day of overseas police check is 11th of August'15 with note ( This certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue ) . CO didn't required further overseas police clearance on 1st March with other documents . I'm wondering it is essential to have valid police overseas clearance at the time of decision . Any response would be greatly appreciated as most of you probably know the waiting is draining every moment . Thanks [emoji846]

Have heard some friends when they applied for PR, were asked to replace valid PC before grant. However, we all have diff circumstance so case to case basis.

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Have heard some friends when they applied for PR, were asked to replace valid PC before grant. However, we all have diff circumstance so case to case basis.

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Thanks . I'm thinking to apply another one today , i guess if I'll have fresh one there will be no issue to submit stay away . Just to cease the Waiting time[emoji849]